Seeking Looking for NTR shota mom games

SanaeS

Jun 22, 2018
I enjoyed a lot Sinful Mother and HOSEpanty games where a son and his strong willed innocent mom move to a remote village and she gradually gets tricked and corrupted by son's "friends" becoming the entire village slut. Even better if she treats one of them as her son and start hating and bullying MC.

SanaeS

Jun 22, 2018
If language isn't a concern, the Autonoe games on Dlsite might be for you.
I only played Maman Report of this dev games and I found the "corruption" part of the mom to be really bad,but I'll check out the other ones.
Translator++ got my back,so crappy MTL translations are not a problem for me.

listen

Aug 30, 2017
I only played Maman Report of this dev games and I found the "corruption" part of the mom to be really bad,but I'll check out the other ones.
Translator++ got my back,so crappy MTL translations are not a problem for me.
I can't say much about the other games, don't like MTL, I only played Emilia's Inn and that one, and that one was really boring.

Reactions: SanaeS

Meow1987

Oct 23, 2023
I enjoyed a lot Sinful Mother and HOSEpanty games where a son and his strong willed innocent mom move to a remote village and she gradually gets tricked and corrupted by son's "friends" becoming the entire village slut. Even better if she treats one of them as her son and start hating and bullying MC.
I want to know the name of the game you just mentioned. Can you give it?