Seeking Looking for obscure games with Pregnancy as a Mechanic

Fydo92

Aug 18, 2017
Hello friends!

I've looked at almost every single pregnancy game on this forum and played damn near half of them. Specifically am much more interested in sandbox-type pregnancy mechanics like in Summertime Saga or Meltys Quest, rather than just bad ends or endings.

Recently I learned that VH exists and now I'm wondering what else I'm missing out on.

Anyone willing to point me in the right direction to some gems I might be missing?

Feel free to recommend your favorites on this forum in case I missed them.

Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019
I assume you already played https://f95zone.to/threads/hazumi-and-pregnation-v1-7-1-mihiraghi.33392/ ? if any game can be called pregnancy as a mechanic that would be it for sure xD

And then there is my personal alltime favorite H-game https://f95zone.to/threads/naedoko-demons-ground-v1-12-tsukinomizu-project.79560/ Basically getting raped and impregnated by tentacles, and then giving both is the main way to get monsters you then fight with a bit pokemon-ish style. Beside tentacles, also got a fair bit of Futanari, in case that matter for you

Reactions: Fydo92

Fydo92

Aug 18, 2017
I assume you already played https://f95zone.to/threads/hazumi-and-pregnation-v1-7-1-mihiraghi.33392/ ? if any game can be called pregnancy as a mechanic that would be it for sure xD

And then there is my personal alltime favorite H-game https://f95zone.to/threads/naedoko-demons-ground-v1-12-tsukinomizu-project.79560/ Basically getting raped and impregnated by tentacles, and then giving both is the main way to get monsters you then fight with a bit pokemon-ish style. Beside tentacles, also got a fair bit of Futanari, in case that matter for you
Yup, absolutely love Hazumi.

Played through something like 1/3 of Naedoko. Found the actual rpg mechanics interesting since you need to build the proper team. I like the corruption aspect that gets pushed little by little and wanted to continue but it got grindy building and levelling my team since it got tough near the boss of the boat level. Also wasn't super satisfied that the actual pregnancies are so brief. You have the h scene, wake up pregnant, then pop em out immediately.

Last edited:

Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019
Played through something like 1/3 of Naedoko. Found the actual rpg mechanics interesting since you need to build the proper team. I like the corruption aspect that gets pushed little by little and wanted to continue but it got grindy building and levelling my team since it got tough near the boss of the boat level.
I assume with boat the you mean pirate shipwreck at the 2nd layer? that is not really 1/3 of the game at all if so, but I will admit for some that does seem to be a point that can be a bit confusing, only one other area that is even more confusing probably. I will gladly help you out if you want to try and continue, but figure this thread is probably not the best place for it, but if you post in the Naedoko thread I do have that on watch

Also wasn't super satisfied that the actual pregnancies are so brief. You have the h scene, wake up pregnant, then pop em out immediately.
While I will admit that is true, if anything Meltys Quest, you yourself mentioned, is imo even more lacking in terms of pregnancy mechanic :p, there you are not even allowed to enter a combat area before you pop out the baby, at least Naedoko does allow you to walk around and fight pregnant (though there really is no reason to, at least you can unlike meltys), and I would say the "reward" for Meltys pregnancies are even worse too being only a few h-stats and and a few mats, at least you get monsters you fight for you in Naedoko (at least if you don't already have the monster already, in which case I guess you get nothing, so that might be arguable I guess). So yeah if you hadn't mentioned Meltys yourself, I am not sure I would have mentioned Naedoko either tbf.
It is also why I have been trying to work on a mod for Naedoko to enhance that aspect a bit (mainly not only allowing to get impregnated multiple times, and then the last 5 times will count when you give both allowing you to pick one as the base (deciding look, and main stats etc), but then swap the various "equipment" the monster have with any of the other monsters you are also pregnant with, allowing you to essentially customize the monsters a bit yourself, and also I would like to have both advantages and disadvantages to running around both naked, as well as the various stages of pregnancy (stages in the context meaning how many monsters you are pregnant with). That said I been working on it it on and off for a close to a year now, so yeah when or even if I ever get it finished I don't know, proved to be a bit more complicated in some areas than I thought, due to how the game works behind the scene xD

Sorry if this got a bit long, ended up longer than I expected xD

Fydo92

Aug 18, 2017
you're totally right, I was mostly using Meltys as a popular example to describe mechanics vs endings. Really, VH is a better example of that sort of system done perfectly. Summertime Saga on the other hand has another fantastic system, just with a M.Pro.

A lot of those Japanese "MC gets raped a whole lot and also there's a pregnancy mechanic in there" games the MC does just instantly end up with a swollen belly like it's a status effect in an RPG, and sometimes that's enough depending on my mood...

I was maybe being a bit too harsh lol, Naedoko is definitely a great game, but call me impatient since I just didn't want to grind to unlock more content. I am interested at some point to go back and just play it for the rpg content rather than trying to rush through the main events. I am talking about the wrecked ship on the way to the hot springs, the difficulty level spiked up there for sure. I'm basing my 1/3 on how many teleports I unlocked since you can see them all in the quick travel room. I did progress a bit farther than the hot springs, but it might have been closer to 1/4 than 1/3.

Honestly, if it's got a pregnancy mechanic and it's on this site there's a 99% chance I've played it and enjoyed it. Seriously, I've combed game by game through all 27 pages of the pregnancy tag to search for a post in the thread that says it's not just an ending. I do love this forum. I'm mostly just throwing this out here to find games I've never heard of since almost all my time searching has been on F95.

Last edited:
Reactions: Gummiel