Identify Looking for old game from 1987-2005

perkO

Oct 22, 2017
The game used old anime style, it had a brown-orangy sepia-retro UI, most of the in-game menu was located on the right side of the screen. It used a time mechanic based on time of day (morning-noon-evening-night-midnight) to validate if meeting certain events (meeting at a location)

It wasnt Visual Novel per se , it had like a calendar somewhere on the screen I believe top-right, and a menu that was always present.

colors were like this:

I shouldnt give a possible title as it would case confusion but I remember it as Summer Days .... nothing to do with a more recent game.

The game would end not based on what you do, but based on the calendar days, thus you had limited days, summer days ...

Solved. ~_~

Last edited:

fyl3toys

Dec 24, 2021
Maybe
True Love ~Jun'ai Monogatari~

"The game is played through a series of virtual days, consecutively spanning three months. At the start of each morning, players designate an activity to pursue for evening, night, and in the case of weekends or vacation, daytime: studying, practicing art, exercising, grooming, recreation, taking a break, going to work, shopping or fulfilling a promise. Each choice affects the overall being of the player at the conclusion of the day, and points are distributed among stats for passion, appearance, fatigue, scholarship, strength and art.

Depending on the level of these stats, and the order of schedules made during particular days, the player will shift their romantic focus and possibly trigger nonlinear events and encounters over time. In addition, working generates income and shopping allows the player to voluntarily spend their money on items for themselves or to give as gifts."

1656264174083.png

perkO

Oct 22, 2017
Yeah its more than likely that one.

Calendar was not top-right... and apparently it is considered a visual novel, but with more dating sim mechanics that your linear modern VN.
And look at all those stats, it was so hard to grind classes and still remember where you had to schedule and which time of day.