[R>Artist 2D] [R>Artist 3D] Paid Looking for paid 2D or 3D artist for game

Dead Men Society

Jun 17, 2021
Project:
- We're a small-time team made up from a Writer and a Programmer making a game on Twine called "A Second Chance" which currently is in development, the game itself revolves around the player choosing between two routes, one of domination and one of submissiveness with several topics or kinks which can be played, with Femdom/Femsub and Maledom/Malesub the more recurring ones, as well as watersports, interracial, feminization, petplay and several others for both genders.

Developer:
- Currently just a HTML programmer and a half-time writer, both still on training. Currently active both in F95zone.to and Itch.io, the later being where the game is hosted ( )

Looking for:
- 2D or 3D artist to make some pinups to be added to the game and a general cover for the game.

Employment Type:
- Paid, exclusively on PayPal or other methods which can take PayPal payments. Half of the money will be send when both the pricing and the content be agreed upon, and the other at the delivery of the content.

Work commitment:
- One Cover and depending on pricing and quality, more work will be required. Portafolio or some examples are required. As well as full rights to the image created for any purpose though, this too can be discussed.

Preferred method of contact:
- Through this website by Private Message or by Discord (Dead Men Society#6203).

Job Description:
- Looking for either a 2D or 3D artist to create artwork and receive payment in PayPal, specification of what content will be drawn or not can be discussed.

Additional comments:
- Some quality is preferred but as long as you are willing to deliver on time you can be paid.

May 16, 2018
I believe I can provide what you are looking for. I work mainly in 3d through Blender and Daz Studio. I've done a good amount of work on projects from this site. We can talk further on Discord where I can send examples of past work I've done. You can find me through Buff Cosmo#8573

nickfarie

Jan 4, 2019
Heya, this here is my work. If this style seems like something that might fit with your vision lemme know, I'd love to work on this project with you <3
NickFarie#4857

Raoul_Duke

Apr 12, 2022
Hi,

I would be interested in providing 2D cover art and pinups for your game, if you're still looking for an artist. My previous game work includes sprite and CG assets for adult adventure The Company, and I'm comfortable working with the kinks mentioned. I don't yet have sufficient posting privileges to link to my portfolio directly, but have included some samples of my work below. Please PM me if you would like to work together.

Thanks.

Reactions: sergii-g

Dead Men Society

Jun 17, 2021
Bump. Hello!, better if you send me the information through Discord, it will be easier and more simple than answering here.

dvillustrations

Oct 23, 2017
Hey there,
Sounds like a fun project and I'm sure I can help you out with most if not all of what you need.
You can see examples of my work here:

Tyr91

May 18, 2020
Hello,
Dont know if you're still searching for artist but you can go see my book here