[R>Programmer] [R>Proofreader] [R>Writer] Unpaid Looking for people for semi ambitious project

fluxxd1

May 5, 2020
Project:
- Story rich AVN with a pseudo-gloomy theme.
I haven't been able to come up with a definitive project name due to uncertainity around the story. As for the project/story itself, I do have the beginning planned (but it heavily needs polishing and other peoples perspective to avoid being stale).
I have also made a good amount of the characters designs and made a bunch that can be used as backup.
The "story idea" itself can be adjusted and same goes for the characters.

Developer:
- Me

Looking for:
- I'm looking for the following (would prefer semi-ambitious people)

- Proofreader
- Programmer
- Writer
- Extra/bonus 3D artist

Employment Type:
- Unpaid for now, rates can be discussed in the future, and if we click and work well I'm willing to split the project and what it brings as partners.

Work commitment:
- As much as you can, but don't want people to burn out.

Preferred method of contact:
- Discord Ex#1697

Job Description:
- Proofreader, I'm looking for a proofreader that excels at English since I'm mediocre at best.
- Programmer - Any level is welcome, since I'm bad at it, but willing to improve.
- Writer, As mentioned before I do already have a "story idea" planned, mainly the beginning. This is why I'd like to find someone who can help, improve and change it for the better. I'm willing to listen and adjust the concept.
- Extra 3D artist would be nice, I'm still fairly new to Daz Studio so it would be nice to have someone to ping pong with.

Additional comments:
- I would love to work with some friendly and "strong" desired people to create a good and rich story.
If you are interested but lack experience do hmu on discord, It doesn't have to be binding. I'd love to learn with other people since I'm still a newb myself.

Last edited:

CardinalRed

Amazing Dev
Game Developer
Sep 8, 2021
I think it would be best if you put some samples of you art and the themes of your story in your post as well.

Reactions: fluxxd1

IrisSucc

Jul 12, 2018
Hello!
Would love to reach out to you and learn more about the project on Discord, but it seems your tag is not available.

Mine is Iris Shard#7668 , but I will try to reach out to you later on as well.

Reactions: fluxxd1

fooslock

Feb 15, 2020
Hey, I'm interested. I'm learning Python, Java, and Ruby currently. My English reading and writing skills are pretty decent (native speaker with 4 year business degree). I've written fiction before, which people generally liked, but had to stop as I wanted to focus on school full-time. Hit me up, Fooslock#9554.