Seeking Looking for Powerbase games

b4c4

Dec 30, 2016
Hello,

I am currently looking for Powerbase type of games. The ones where you have your own base/kingdom and manage it besides the normal H-part. Something with catching/great story. Some examples would be AloneXp, Renryuu Ascension, Ravager, Karryn's Prison(not really great story but has nice prison management), Something Unlimited, Overwhored, and My favorite when it comes to story: Divinion .(I don't even care about the sex scenes here as my main reason to play it is the story).

Do you know any more games that fit this type of games? Something similar with the games I listed above?

Thank you,
~Rang

Last edited:

Living In A Lewd World

Jan 15, 2021
You might also like the headmaster. It is basically a power-fantasy, where you are the headmaster of an all-girl-school. Not 100% a kíngdom, but it comes quite close. You have to help the girls to get better marks by using an education method of humiliation, pain and pleasure, train the teachers and convince them to support your "educational" measures and develop the school campus with new facilities.

The game is mostly story driven. You have to progress in quests to unlock new rules and facilities, which are again needed to progress in the quests.