Seeking Looking for Pregnant abortion sex games...

Aug 27, 2023
This is obviously a question for those with specific fetishes. Might not be for everyone. Might not even find all these games on this site. Looking for games with abortion sex. Willing sex (unwilling is also fine) for the purpose of both pleasure and abortion. Like how we see in Ponchi's abortion Hentai mangas or art.

LonaRPG I heard has some. Don't know the extent or if it's willing or not. Vitamin quest has like 2 scenes maybe. I played Immoral Sorceress. There's this new Japanese game (untranslated right now as far as I know) literally titled how a maid is willing to do anything you order including abortion. Literally on the title itself.

There was also paraphore, pregnant elf survive, war demon cristin and endure. Are there any more? Wish it were more like Ponchi's stuff. Wish Ponchi would make an actual game about it because he does a tonne of this stuff you can find on imhentai and other free Hentai manga sites.

Dipp3n

Sep 28, 2018
Very dark fetish so it's very hard to find a game with that specific fetish especially on this site. This site is more vanilla compared to others. But there is one game here that has "Abortion" in it and the game is not centered around that and it's only one scene but here it is.

Raptus

Aug 27, 2023
Very dark fetish so it's very hard to find a game with that specific fetish especially on this site. This site is more vanilla compared to others. But there is one game here that has "Abortion" in it and the game is not centered around that and it's only one scene but here it is.

Raptus
You mentioned other sites. Are there other sites like F95ZONE?

Dipp3n

Sep 28, 2018
You mentioned other sites. Are there other sites like F95ZONE?
Yeah their are but what you are looking for is pretty dark so I don't know of any on surface level of the internet that could cater to you. I would tell you another site but last time I mentioned another site they took down my post. Just look up adult game sites and see if anything interest you.

Aug 27, 2023
Yeah their are but what you are looking for is pretty dark so I don't know of any on surface level of the internet that could cater to you. I would tell you another site but last time I mentioned another site they took down my post. Just look up adult game sites and see if anything interest you.
Can't you DM or private message the name? I'll try looking.

black_sabbath

Apr 15, 2020
Wish Ponchi would make an actual game about it
I'd presume that would be harder to make. I'd rather Ponchi just go back to doing full CG sets (like this and ) instead of smaller sets released peridocally on FANBOX and Fantia.