[R>Proofreader] [R>Writer] Unpaid Looking for profreader/co-writer for a modern day fantasy/horror game

GrumpyGranny

Game Developer
Oct 20, 2018
Project:
Modern day lovecraftian story with female MC in RenPy. The protagonist is a student of Arkham University, searching for an occult book to help her sick brother. It is a fantasy story, but the fantasy elements will be VERY light, at least in the first half of the story. Regarding the erotic content, there will be (of course), nothing extreme (tentacle monster sex is not likely), but it is not main focus of the game.

Developer:
https://f95zone.to/members/grumpygrannygames.960397/

Looking for:
Proofreader/Writer

Employment Type:
Unpaid, at least for now.

Work commitment:
I appreciate any help I can get, but if the proofreading is done under a month it would be great.

Preferred method of contact:
PM

Job Description:
Hi, I've learned myself a lesson from my first project (Under Pressure) and I do not want to release a game without proofreading from (optimally) native US speaker. I also do not mind having co-writer, if you are interested and our vision will be somehow compatible. The first chapter is already written, but I am open to new ideas. Please send me PM and I will be very happy to tell you more about the project and answer all your questions.

Last edited:

Elfiretigre

Jan 4, 2019
Hello. If you are still looking for someone to proofread or help you write, I think I can help. I am not sure how to PM on this website though