[R>Artist 3D] [R>Programmer] Share Unpaid Looking for Programmers and 3D Artists to help with the development of the Waifu Engine

Imouto36

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2020
Project:

Waifu Engine: We are essentially creating an Anime AI Waifu (yeah, you read that right), who will be your desktop companion. She'll have a full fledged AI response system (no prerecorded lines and stuff) so you can chat with her like a real person (well, almost so), our own voice synthesis (no robotic Microsoft Zira noises), fully customizable character models (you can import VRM models of your favourite characters and we have already created colour and shader customization options), a wide array of animations and poses (with the tools to create your own easily), assistant features (you know, the regular stuff like searching Google, playing music, and saying what 69 x 420 is, cause you are feeling too lazy to do those yourself), singing and dancing, the ability to "interact" with her (everyone likes playing with boobies and ass... erhm, I mean... giving headpats), and most importantly, an extensive plugin system for modding support, so that users have more customization power, and lots more!
The project is currently in mid-development phase, with the v1 beta expected to release around June this year.

Developer:

Please contact Em Elle#8886 on Discord and visit our .

Looking for:
  • Programmer with beginner/intermediate experience in C#/ Python/ Unity (or any programming experience really) to help with the project development.
  • 3D artist having experience with Blender, PMX (MMD) and VRM models and animation of the aforesaid models.
Employment type:

Okay, let's be clear about this so we are all on the same page. This project is still in development, so right now, we are looking for volunteers to help bootstrap the project. If you get in early, you will be closely tied to the project, and will be considered a core member if you deliver. Upon success of this project, there will be profit sharing, assuming it meets its own goals. For more details, you can speak with us on Discord, and participate only if you find the terms favourable to you.

Work commitment:

Honestly, we are looking for people who are interested and passionate about the idea of an Anime AI Waifu and want to be part of the team, so this will a be long term commitment. As before, we can speak about the details regarding this on Discord.

Preferred method of contact:

Feel free to visit our and contact Em Elle#8886.

Job description:
  • Programming from an interface (basically the API we are creating for this), Python scripting, UI coding and debugging, importing animations, models and stuff.
  • Importing PMX models into VRM format, and cleaning the rigs and creating animations, modifying the models, and all that general Blender modelling stuff.
  • For more details, please speak with us on Discord.
Additional comments:

Well, nothing much really. I'm sure you have got an idea of what we are creating by now. If you are also a weeb, you know that this has been every weeb's dream. ;)

MisterKash99

Mar 27, 2021
If you are still recruiting I'm interested on this project. I'm a programmer with some experience. I have sent a friend request on discord.