Seeking Looking for recommendations! :D

Amaragi

Oct 27, 2023
Hello everyone, total newbie here. Glad to be here with all you awesome people.

Since I've already gone through a few games from here I would like to ask if there are more that fall into this particular category.

From what I could discern - the games in question are marked as SLGs? I think?

I've played a lot of games made by Laplace circle: Paid dating fantasy, Imperial Harem, Princess Party.
Games like NTR Legend and Handyman Legend.

I was looking that game called "Shinobi Training" or "Ninja Training" with hellishly good animations but it was an MTL so I gave up on it until a proper translation pops up.

Like that kind of stuff where you gradually progress and "train" or corrupt the heroines, however I enjoyed these games because they were "interactive" so to say.
Though I wasn't exactly fond of being limited by time as in - "you have X amount of days to finish up these things otherwise it's game over."

There's also eroge novels I enjoyed - particularly two from OrcSoft - St Yariman's Little Black Book and Kinky Kitsune and Tantalazing Tanuki.

TL;DR - I want to find games that have interactive SLG concept, without being bound by in-game time constrictions. Or eroge novels with... uniformed girls. :whistle:
If somehow both of the worlds collide in one game, that would be awesome.

Thank you in advance.

P. S. Another noteworthy set of games that I'd like to play, if there are any similar to - Summer Life on the countryside and Summer Memories Plus.

Last edited:

Amaragi

Oct 27, 2023
Welp it's been about two months now.

I managed to conquer a whole lot of games by then.

- One Room Runaway girl
- Teaching Feeling
- Lucky draw maid
- Sex ticket
- Secret with Sophia
- Maid life
- Together with a cool maid!
- Night high 1-3 (4 will be finished as well, I'm just a bit of a lazy ass at the moment.)
- urge to molest (also got the "IF" sequel, will go through it soon enough)
- mentioned summer memories, also breezed through "Winter Memories"
- Hypnotizing Rich Bitch into my personal Plaything
- MILF next door - saeko and the room

Games that are still in progress

- Runaway girl and me
- My dystopian robot GF
- Yotogimichi

Considering to play

- Bottle biosphere
- Kaiju Princess

And there's that. So if you have any more games that fit this criteria, feel free to drop them in. Thanks in advance