[R>Artist 3D] [R>Programmer] Paid Share Looking for Ren'Py programmer and Daz 3D artist!

SmoothGamer1

Nov 9, 2022
Looking for Daz 3D artist, Ren'py programmer and a writer!

I'm looking for people to help me with my game, I'm looking for a Daz 3D artist with experience who has worked on games or made pictures in daz before. I'm looking for a ren'py programmer who has knowledge on how to code in ren'py and can make a phone and more (bonus if they can use python) I also need a writer to help me with the story and who knows how to make a story interesting and intriguing for the audience.

Payment

I don't have much money on me but im can give you a percentage of the profit that the game makes or we can discuss the amount you would like to be paid monthly, (you can choose percentage and then go to monthly after the game makes money if you would like) I'm more than happy to give out bonus money for the work :)

Time

I'm looking for people who would want to work long term and who are willing to put in the work for the game and make it huge, we can talk more about the time and everything else on discord.

Smooth#8247

Last edited:
Reactions: bobloo111