[R>Programmer] Unpaid Looking For Ren'Py Programmer

Tobikoro12

Oct 1, 2018
I'm Looking for Programmer who can make simple or even sandbox game from Ren'py, Basically i know how to make scenes and figures from DAZ3D and I have some renders from DAZ3D and want to make Adult Game from those renders. If you are beginner or even professional programmer let's make adult game together. Of course, All the revenue from our patreon we got in the future will share it together..

I want to make two route game which is one for harem route and the second for sharing route (NTR)..
Here is my sample render of this story..

For the story it's not fixed yet, lets discuss together about it..

Thanks

pusyleak

May 16, 2020
Hi, I'm actually new to renpy, but I know how to code and engines I use are Unity and Unreal Engine. I would want to help you with developing your game. Contact me on Discord #grad1149

Crazy Penguin

Game Developer
Jul 17, 2019
I am a good programmer/writer, would like to discuss with you about your offer. My discord: wise2face#9609

RStar8

Nov 11, 2019
Hey! I know how to code in Ren'Py. I have been coding in Ren'Py for past 6 months now. We can talk about this in Discord. Add me at - RockStar8#3101

Jwillets98

Jul 5, 2017
Started doing some work in Renpy so it would be great to team up with some other peeps to work on a project.

Discord - turnerJ#8282

Drop me a message :)