Seeking Looking for RPG where you can collect girls

ztztzt39

Jul 15, 2017
I am looking for games where you can collect a lot of different girls (at least 10). So it means it's not just encountering girls and fucking them, it needs a notion of capturing the girls (be it by violence or by befriending). Either you add them to your team after winning in battle or by unlocking/buying them (style: pokemon/final fantasy tactics/ fire emblem) or you have a base where you can interact with the girls you won against. The girls can be human, monster girls or anything else. The game can be SFW or NSFW.
And no gacha games except if it's totally in-games, with no premium currency involved

Games I know:

Pokemon Hentai game (Humbird0)
Monmusu quest paradox
Domination quest: kuro and the naughty monster girls
Pocket gals hunter
Orc Kingdom monmusu breeder
The Orc Strike back
Flying princess (not really capture but you breed monster girls and so have to "collect" them)
Blood price
Harem (Rpg maker)
Harem collector
Venus Blood Frontier
God Catching Alchemy Meister (not the central focus but there is quite a lot of girls to unlock)
Hero and daughters
Pussymon (kind of since there is only a few girls per episode)
Con-quest
Mononoke Collect
Total NC: Cameo Collector (Not a RPG but from what I have seen, there is a lot of girls to unlock)
Goblin Walker
DRINK BAR MAID -REGRESSION- (Btw, my review: nice chara design and gameplay idea but short and repetitive)
Monster Monpiece
Corruption of Champions (and I think all the Fenoxo games. It's not the focus but you have each times quite a lot of NPCs to recruit)

Reactions: Arabi1

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
Overwhored
Virgin Invader
(I think it's just a gallery that is unlocked after beating the game, but all the girls are there and can be "interacted" with)
Dungeon Lord: ANB (randomly-generated girls) (possibly also the first game)
School Conquest
Blacksouls (haven't played it much, but it looks like every girl in the game can optionally be raped & imprisoned)
Renryuu Ascension (again, not much experience with it, but it definitely has a base where most/all of the girls hang out)
The Last Sovereign (ditto, but I don't know how far in this becomes accessible)
Corrupted Saviors (opponents can be captured at the end of a playthrough and persist across playthroughs, teams are procedurally-generated from iirc around 16-32 possible personalities)

Last edited:

whippetmaster

Oct 4, 2018
That makes me think of "Adventurous Monster Breeder" but I have to caution it has loli content so it's not allowed here. But last I recall, you play as a rancher who can run out into the woods nearby and encounter little bands of "prey" and befriend them. If you have the room and they agree, they'll move into some barn behind your house and stay there as long as they're fed.

Trakzer

Oct 3, 2017
Currently i'm looking both for apartment vn's preferably with multiple girls and this type but more vn like with better looking girls, in a rescue or conquering sort of way to collect them, some vns get close to it like ravager where you can have sex with the ones you progress enough of their plot, i think id like to find another games like it.

Jan 28, 2018
Some of these are untranslated japanese games (ones that don't have the f95zone links) so if you are down with it then try these games (or wait for them to be translated).

• (capture monster girls and have them be part of your team)
  • Big Bang Age and (territory capture games where you invade places and capture their leaders and most of the times they are girls, the first one is in japan while the other is in space)
  • Renryuu Ascension (befriend (even marry), rape or capture girls/monster girls)
  • (all girls school that is infected with a rage virus that makes them violent to anyone and the protagonists semen can cure them. So battle them, rape cure them and make them part of your party)
  • Bunny Black 1 and Bunny Black 2 (the first game lets you capture female adventurers, the second game it becomes less though but I heard that the third one comes back like in the first game)
  • Black Souls 1 and Black Souls 2 (you can befriend or rape/capture girls you encounter)
  • Gachinko Pirates (ship battle and if you win you capture the characters (male and female) and make them part of your team)
  • Dohna Dohna (you capture generic girls (they are generic but there are still a lot of variations) and force them to prostitution)
  • Crimson Keep and Eld (battle monster girls and rape them so that you can get their powers while the other game lets you capture girls and imprison them in a tentacle prison but this is still early in development but there are a lot of content already)
  • Zombie Girl Island 1 and (capture/rape girls and zombie girls or befriend them)
  • (another territory invasion and capture their leader and fuck them game)