Seeking Looking for rpgm

fantasmic

Nov 3, 2021
You can use the "Latest Updates" section to handily search through all uploaded games. I'm not sure how it looks on mobile, but on desktop you can set the filters (on the right side) to the tags, engine, and status you want. Here's a link with corruption, female protagonist, rpgm, and completed. I know you didn't ask for completed, but it helps! I recommend widening the parameters to include WolfRPG since there are some nice game made with the engine (though if you're on mobile I don't know if it works with Joiplay). Unfortunately, there's no way to filter for mtl aside looking at the first post.

Corruption isn't really my speed, but if you're open to Wolfrpg games then Horny Bunny Hana was excellent.

Bananandogman

Feb 17, 2022
You can use the "Latest Updates" section to handily search through all uploaded games. I'm not sure how it looks on mobile, but on desktop you can set the filters (on the right side) to the tags, engine, and status you want. Here's a link with corruption, female protagonist, rpgm, and completed. I know you didn't ask for completed, but it helps! I recommend widening the parameters to include WolfRPG since there are some nice game made with the engine (though if you're on mobile I don't know if it works with Joiplay). Unfortunately, there's no way to filter for mtl aside looking at the first post.

Corruption isn't really my speed, but if you're open to Wolfrpg games then Horny Bunny Hana was excellent.
thanks dude

Mr. Mis184

Apr 25, 2022

lol