• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

[R>Translator] Paid Looking for Russian - English translator (need native English)

Dec 14, 2020
nope. there is no problem to tell additional info. but seeing the way YOU asking questions i understand that your not the person with whom i want to work.
More than that i doubt that you i really interested\meet the requirements. Cause if you really wanted to get more info you would ask in different way.

So if there will be someone who really interested i will gladly answer any of there questions about the game and post renders. I cant tell exactly how much i can pay cause its debatable.

Deleted member 609064

May 11, 2018
More than that i doubt that you i really interested\meet the requirements. Cause if you really wanted to get more info you would ask in different way.
I have been doing Russian/English translation for a year.

I am also not interested in working together after seeing your responses.

derfirm

Jan 9, 2021
Can you clarify the requirements for the candidate or tell a little more about the project?

Dec 14, 2020
Sure! Its my first VN project. Im doing it solo. Started in november and i plan to finish 0.1 version in february. it will contain 400-500 renders. 75% of them are ready. Part of code is ready too. As far as i can tell it will be 40 min of gameplay.
Story will be about young guy who changed the job and moved to new city. Most of the action will be at his new work.
There will be 8 girls and a lot of choices. I want to make story more about love then sex (but surely there will be enough sex lol).
Im making it in renpy.
I also made much bigger description (5600 chars) but it is my native language and will be translated next week. I plan to post it on pateron and here as soon as it will be ready. There were no responses here so I hired translator on freelancers site but he is not native speaker so im not sure how good it will be for native speakers. So maybe i will hire native to check that translate after.
If you have any other questions i will be happy to answer them.
P.s. Ill add some renders but i had not denoise or photoshoped them so i hope they will be better in the game)

Reactions: Mando Logica