Seeking Looking for sex simulator/animations games

lewdpudding

May 31, 2022
Hi, I have been looking for sex simulation games or animations for a while now, I have found few I would like to get more recommendations.
I clarify that I don't want visual novels like "Being a DIK", I want simulators like Honey Select or animations like in "Wolf girl with you". If anyone knows more games than the ones I mentioned please let me know. :)

kharza

Jan 23, 2018
Najolnica Princess
Flower charm sequel - there is some text but 90% of the game is just the simulation itself.
Insult order - this one has a story, but it isn´t really important, you can just skip it or do free play only.
Writing play
Emilias Diary - this one bears some similarity to Wolf girl with you, however with not so great art I´d say.

These are all that come to mind. I´d recomment the first two the most, but go with what you think looks best.

lewdpudding

May 31, 2022
Najolnica Princess
Flower charm sequel - there is some text but 90% of the game is just the simulation itself.
Insult order - this one has a story, but it isn´t really important, you can just skip it or do free play only.
Writing play
Emilias Diary - this one bears some similarity to Wolf girl with you, however with not so great art I´d say.

These are all that come to mind. I´d recomment the first two the most, but go with what you think looks best.
I tried the first one... I didn't know how to play it.
The third one, I like it, that's what I'm looking for!

Any other suggestions?

tht1212

May 7, 2018
Have you alr tried all the other games from Illusion game (same brand that makes Honey Select) such as AI, Koikatsu,...? if not then def a rec from me, most of them got many mods from the community, and some animations i found to be better than Honey Select.

lewdpudding

May 31, 2022
Have you alr tried all the other games from Illusion game (same brand that makes Honey Select) such as AI, Koikatsu,...? if not then def a rec from me, most of them got many mods from the community, and some animations i found to be better than Honey Select.
I tried AI Shoujo, but I didn't like it at all since it took a long time to get to the scenes, I'm looking for games where you don't have to do much to see the scenes, like in Honey Select for example.

kharza

Jan 23, 2018
I tried the first one... I didn't know how to play it.
The third one, I like it, that's what I'm looking for!

Any other suggestions?
Custom order maid - this one is quite similar to honey select, with a lot of customization. The only problem with it that it is like 30gb without the dlcs and 60 gb with them so it takes up a lot of space on your pc. The scene variety and progression is kind of good though.
After service - This should be quite similar to insult order based on the pictures and it´s from the same devs, but I can´t tell anything definite since I haven´t played it yet.
Furo girl peach - another full simulation, 3d art. Simple, but great game in my opinion.

As for how to play Najolnica princess it should be easy, you only simulate parts of her body and get points from it. With points you unlock stuff. The controls should be explained in the menu and there is a guide in the f95 thread of the game + cheat to unlock all.