brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
RE167339_img_main.jpg

Overview:
A girl awakens in a certain P.E. storage room.
It is the scene of maddening pleasure torture.​

Thread Updated: 2017-09-30
Release Date: 2015-12-28
Developer:
Censorship: Yes (Mosaic)
Version: Final
Language: English (Japanese voice)
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

VR HMDs and electrical Stimulation Devices:

Mod Tools:

System Requirements (also VR):

Game Saves path:

*comments within square brackets, links and further information, thanks to @Cirro84

Download:
1: - - -
2: - - -
3: - - -
4: - - -
5: - - -

RE167339_img_smp1.jpg RE167339_img_smp2.jpg RE167339_img_smp3.jpg

*Additional information:
- Like was abovementioned, this is the 1.33 version.
- Contains already the two DLC inside and are already installed. You don't have to do anything else. Just play.
- Inside the "Extra" folder, there a complete savefile for those of you that don't want to play through the entire game!

- If anyone is wondering about the Futa content, for the most part this is completely optional. It's something that you can choose within the "Free play" mode. However, you could see something even inside the "Scenario" mode (Story, more or less), but for now it's not one hundred percent confirmed.

Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
I'm going to assume this is the complete version and your forgot to tag it. @nam654

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
I'm going to assume this is the complete version and your forgot to tag it. @nam654
Yes, sorry, my bad. Yesterday i was "busy" understanding if by any chance the engine was something known or not, that i completely forgot the "completed" tag :FeelsBadMan:

Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Yes, sorry, my bad. Yesterday i was "busy" understanding if by any chance the engine was something known or not, that i completely forgot the "completed" tag :FeelsBadMan:
No problem.

Cirro84

Resident Evil-doer, part-time Candyman
Dec 24, 2016
Overview: ...
Genre
: 3D game, Ahegao, Domination, Futa/Shemale, Lesbian, Oral Sex, Vaginal Sex
Hm, it occurs to me I know the assets used but I have no clue about the engine. Aren't these those MMD figurines I stumbled over on the net?? They look similar.
Are you sure nam that there is some Futa/Shemale stuff in the game? From the pics only I cannot see any such included.

Also combining a few parts can help, as they only have a size of 200 mbs - maybe into two archives, but not bigger than 1 gb. Users may have troubles with MEGA not letting them download larger sizes (HTML5 DOM storage conflicts).
Consider some of the links gone in a short while, the more of them you use to split content the sooner one is mia. Happens all the time.
You may re-arrange the parts anew in bigger .rar / .zip archives, and upload them later if needed, to avoid re-upping up to 5 different parts ever and ever again. It's not like you got nothing else to do.

tyvm nam, good job. :)

Edit: Info from DLsite, you may want to include this, nam [comments by me].

VR HMDs and electrical Stimulation Devices [I just stick to this term...]:

There are Mod Tools available, if anyone wants to try adding content. Surplus characters and clothing can already be found at DLsite. Maybe we should mention any addons to create a list.
Also the game does use the Unity engine, nam. It is specifically mentioned. ;)

System Requirements, also for VR Gameplay [comments by me]:

Path to Gamesaves a.o.:

@nam654, you can add category [Unity] and tag [VR] at least. Futa may be optional, depending on npcs chosen to play with. It seems more of a sandbox-type game.

Last edited:
Reactions: brynhildr

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Hm, it occurs to me I know the assets used but I have no clue about the engine. Aren't these those MMD figurines I stumbled over on the net?? They look similar.
Are you sure nam that there is some Futa/Shemale stuff in the game? From the pics only I cannot see any such included.

Also combining a few parts can help, as they only have a size of 200 mbs - maybe into two archives, but not bigger than 1 gb. Users may have troubles with MEGA not letting them download larger sizes (HTML5 DOM storage conflicts).
Consider some of the links gone in a short while, the more of them you use to split content the sooner one is mia. Happens all the time.
You may re-arrange the parts anew in bigger .rar / .zip archives, and upload them later if needed, to avoid re-upping up to 5 different parts ever and ever again. It's not like you got nothing else to do.

tyvm nam, good job. :)

Edit: Info from Dl-Site, you may want to include this, nam [comments by me].

VR HMDs and electrical Stimulation Devices [I just stick to this term...]:

There are Mod Tools available, if anyone wants to try adding content. Surplus characters and clothing can already be found at DL-site. Maybe we should mention any addons to create a list.
Also the game does use the Unity engine, nam. It is specifically mentioned. ;)

System Requirements, also for VR Gameplay [comments by me]:

Path to Gamesaves a.o.:

@nam654, you can add category [Unity] and tag [VR] at least. Futa may be optional, depending on npcs chosen to play with. It seems more of a sandbox-type game.
Thanks! I'll add immediately everything needed for an easy understanding of the game - and for playing with any problem, without asking specifically in this thread (if someone doesn't want to open the DLSite page, even though it takes something like two seconds) c: - and why I didn't read the "Unity" word inside the description.. it's a mystery :pokerFace:
And for the parts of the game, usually I upload 200 MB because it's much easier for me to do so, since larger parts takes something like two hours, or three at the most - like I always said, not the best upload rate for me, sadly :/
And sometimes I've something else to do with the computer, not just the uploading stuff (and it takes all of my available internet resources). So once an upload has finished, I can do something else maybe urgent and then continue with the upload afterwards :/

And like you said, the game mainly is straight but yes, inside the "Free play" mode and sometimes even in the "Scenario" mode there's Futa content, but I saw that only with the first one is optional. I've started the game doing the first very stage and there was already the student council president with a dick - unless was a strap-on, because since there is the Mosaic thing, most of the time we can't see shit .-.

Reactions: FerKing and Cirro84

Croak

Jul 21, 2017
Is it confirmed?
Does she always have a dick? Is there a way to disable it?

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Is it confirmed?
Does she always have a dick? Is there a way to disable it?
For the "Free play" mode yes (if you choose the ones that has a dick, of course it will always be this way), for the "Scenario" I still don't know since from yesterday, I didn't have any free moments to play and see for myself :FeelsBadMan:

truetrue

Aug 6, 2017
I downloaded the game just fine but everytime I try to play it it just gets stuck on a loading screen once the actul gameplay starts loading up

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
View attachment 23817

Overview:

A girl awakens in a certain P.E. storage room.
It is the scene of maddening pleasure torture.​

Updated: 10.09.2017
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: Yes (Mosaic)
Version: 1.33
Language: English (Japanese voice)
Genre: 3D game, Ahegao, Domination, Futa/shemale, Lesbian, Oral Sex, Vaginal Sex

Installation:
1- Download and extract to desired location.
2- Click on "writhingplay.exe" to start playing the normal version. If instead any of you have HTC Vive or Oculus rift, "writhingplayVR.exe" for VR.

Change-Log:

VR HMDs and electrical Stimulation Devices:

Mod Tools:

System Requirements (also VR):

Game Saves path:
*comments within square brackets, links and further information, thanks to @Cirro84

Download: , , , ,

View attachment 23819 View attachment 23820 View attachment 23821

*Additional information:
- Like was abovementioned, this is the 1.33 version.
- Contains already the two DLC inside and are already installed. You don't have to do anything else. Just play.
- Inside the "Extra" folder, there a complete savefile for those of you that don't want to play through the entire game!

- If anyone is wondering about the Futa content, for the most part this is completely optional. It's something that you can choose within the "Free play" mode. However, you could see something even inside the "Scenario" mode (Story, more or less), but for now it's not one hundred percent confirmed.
hey nam... any chance you have uncensored mod? also it would be great if you can upload miconisomi game too... i have v1.1 of poison gangbang but i see there are v1.2 announced for some bug fix but i cant find it

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
I downloaded the game just fine but everytime I try to play it it just gets stuck on a loading screen once the actul gameplay starts loading up
Do you have all the right system requirements to run this game? Since it's pretty heavy!

hey nam... any chance you have uncensored mod? also it would be great if you can upload miconisomi game too... i have v1.1 of poison gangbang but i see there are v1.2 announced for some bug fix but i cant find it
There is an uncensored mod, actually, but it was made for previous version and when the game was only Japanese. So I don't know if it'll work on this english version. If you want to try and tell us if worked or not, this is the link

(it was tested on v1.13)

And for the Miconisomi games, only if there's actual English translation somewhere around the internet (and if they're small, since games bigger than 1GB i can't absolutely upload them). Otherwise, can't upload them since they're Japanese only!

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
Do you have all the right system requirements to run this game? Since it's pretty heavy!

There is an uncensored mod, actually, but it was made for previous version and when the game was only Japanese. So I don't know if it'll work on this english version. If you want to try and tell us if worked or not, this is the link

(it was tested on v1.13)

And for the Miconisomi games, only if there's actual English translation somewhere around the internet (and if they're small, since games bigger than 1GB i can't absolutely upload them). Otherwise, can't upload them since they're Japanese only!
tried that... not working... i have 3 of them(nico,maki, and poison gangbang)(size 1gb, 4gb, 7gb) all uncensored... there are translated mod for them but i heard it kinda fucked up your ui so i didnt use since the ui are simple...

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
tried that... not working... i have 3 of them(nico,maki, and poison gangbang)(size 1gb, 4gb, 7gb) all uncensored... there are translated mod for them but i heard it kinda fucked up your ui so i didnt use since the ui are simple...
...definitely can't upload them, since they're too big xD
And sadly, doesn't matter if you've a translation for the UI. The game has to be completely english to receive the approval and being posted here. Otherwise, it'll be surely deleted :/

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
...definitely can't upload them, since they're too big XD
And sadly, doesn't matter if you've a translation for the UI. The game has to be completely english to receive the approval and being posted here. Otherwise, it'll be surely deleted :/
awwww.... and it was such a nice game... perhaps you can upload it and share to me only? (just joking)

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes