devil_hunter

Jul 1, 2017
just wanna make a point in case ppl didn't see nam654's comment but the futa/shemale thing IIRC is optional, at least in the scene replay section. trust me i was gonna get away from this as well until someone pointed that out.

i can't remember much about the story part, but i think you can just ignore it.

Reactions: brynhildr
Jul 14, 2017
i like this game,anyone know where I could get other models .I like the creation for it but I really don't have the imagination to create them sadly

Reactions: paperrock

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Is VR headset required to play this? Can't just use the mouse to control camera?
VR is optional. If you had read the "Installation" instruction, perhaps you would've guessed it :pokerFace:

Installation:
1- Download and extract to desired location.
2- Click on "writhingplay.exe" to start playing the normal version. If instead any of you have HTC Vive or Oculus rift, "writhingplayVR.exe" for VR.

Hgamer

Oct 2, 2017
Thank you, it works. But it's weird, the mosaic disappears after a few seconds, not immediately.

I wonder why, is not a big problem, no matter, thank you again.

theduke89

Nov 6, 2017
Sure, just replace the Assembly-CSharp.dll file in writhingPlay_Data with the one provided. I also provided the modified source for the ES2Init class for those who want to patch the .dll themselves using dnSpy.
is there an uncensored patch for vr?

ViktorReznov

Jun 16, 2017
theres no words to describe what i thought and feel when i saw the cyclone X....:test2::WutFace::OhMyGoodness:

RandRand87

Nov 18, 2017
Hello! So far DLOADED several versions from torrents, and I'm currently trying to dload this one (damn MEGA limits).

None of the versions I got include the VR executable file, there is no writhingplayVR.exe.

This does include it correct?

Also, any way to bypass the mega limit?

Skyzenski

Apr 6, 2018
Hello! So far DLOADED several versions from torrents, and I'm currently trying to dload this one (damn MEGA limits).

None of the versions I got include the VR executable file, there is no writhingplayVR.exe.

This does include it correct?

Also, any way to bypass the mega limit?

Try Change your computer IP Address
  1. Open Network and Sharing Center from Control Panel
  2. Choose Change adapter settings on the left side of the screen.
  3. Double-click the connection (Wi-Fi/Ethernet choose the one you use)
  4. Open Properties.
  5. Double-click the IPv4 item from the list.
  6. Either alter the IP address from the General tab or select Obtain an IP address automatically to have the router control the IP address.
P/s: I don't know about VR part. Sadly, I don't have one :3

RandRand87

Nov 18, 2017
Try Change your computer IP Address
  1. Open Network and Sharing Center from Control Panel
  2. Choose Change adapter settings on the left side of the screen.
  3. Double-click the connection (Wi-Fi/Ethernet choose the one you use)
  4. Open Properties.
  5. Double-click the IPv4 item from the list.
  6. Either alter the IP address from the General tab or select Obtain an IP address automatically to have the router control the IP address.
P/s: I don't know about VR part. Sadly, I don't have one :3
Thanks for the post, managed to dload it fully and it does have the VR executable file. Very nice game :)

Thanks!

A.H.

Jul 8, 2017
found a working uncen patch for non-vr

replace the Assembly-CSharp.dll file in writhingPlay_Data -> Managed

Reactions: Hgamer and Subyan
3.50 star(s) 2 Votes