lednaruto

May 27, 2017
Hello everyone, can anyone tell me how to import the models I want in the game? or tried a few hours to import this
no have solve need have try some hr to importing this , me no are experts to use mod unity first time used , can help me or give one guide for importing model custom to writhingplay 1.33 ? me inside game have this mod file wpmodTools_170625.unitypackage , me open me no are good for use unity for importing model

Reactions: paperrock

Coretherius

Jul 2, 2017
Well, watched the little video for the Cyclone X, and that is a big nope from me. Don't know Japanese, so couldn't tell what was being said or what was all over the screen, but when that thing started spinning, that ended it for me. Looked like it would be more pain then any kind of pleasure, unless that is your thing.

Erosuke

May 15, 2018
Anyone know how to unlock skills from the get go? I don't want to go through the grind to unlock them

Bongooner

Dec 12, 2018
Anyone know how to unlock skills from the get go? I don't want to go through the grind to unlock them
Use the save games in the "Extra" folder provided with the archive. It also has some explanation on how to use them.

Has anybody figured out what "Normal", "Easy" and "Hard" refer to in the scenario selection? Those seem to indicate the way to enter each of the branches but what do they mean in the game? Fir the first scene with the guy the selection shows two possible ways but you only get a single objective.

Also, what do the numbers mean that show up when you hover over the interaction choices at the bottom?

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes