Seeking Looking for shorter, complete Vanilla ADULT games.

TheimmortalP

Jan 4, 2019
First of all, it's ok to have very unusual kinks, as you're not hurting anyone, and it makes you happy, so by all means keep having fun with em, just know that they're not my thing, and I'd rather you all not recommend them to me
However, I might make an exception if unless they're a small part, and are completely avoidable. (IE: City of Broken Dreamers)

Anyways, this community has given me suggestions for more Vanilla ADULT games than I like likely ever play in my life, and I really wanna thank you all for that. However, I'm pretty sure everything that you've given me is fairly lengthy. Been playing a lot of Melody for example, and I'm like maybe halfway through it.

I'd like to play some stuff that's both complete, and where where the average play time is less less than say...5 hours. I'd especially love you to show me someone that makes a bunch of games that are over in an hour or less, but I'll gladly take whatever you're willing to recommend as long as it's vanilla, and short.

I also don't know of ANY quality vanilla ADULT games that are complete that aren't completely visual novels. I imagine that they exist, so please do point out some stuff.

Quadruple bonus points if there's a decent guide for the game, although again, grateful for whatever you can recommend.

Here's the kinds of things that I look for in an adult game.

A quality script with a very likable protagonist, and at least one or two very likable characters who I can focus on.
Good looking everyone, regardless of their sex(Unless it's a character we're not supposed to like.)
At least DECENT pacing.
Happy sex.

Things I absolutely DO NOT want:
non/con. Seriously, if a big part of the game is the MC ASSAULTING or being ASSAULTED is part of the experience, please don't make excuses for it.
If it's a small part, and completely avoidable however, I'm a little more lenient, just tell me how to avoid it.

My favorite games that I've played here:
Summer Scent(Dear god can I relate to the MC!)
Rebirth: Chapter 1
Melody(God it's amazing, but it's so damn slow at times.)
WVM
Tales from the Unending Void
Treasures of Nadia
Away From Home

Completed games on my radar:
Life With Mary
City of Broken Dreamers
Acting Lessons
Triangle
Pine Falls
and several more that I was recommended here: https://f95zone.to/threads/looking-for-vanilla-adult-games-from-the-last-year-or-so.76407/

Keep in mind that I'm looking for games that either have been completed, or the creator has announced should be completed by the end of this year.

TheimmortalP

Jan 4, 2019