Seeking Looking for some fun stuff - Game rec thread

PathOfSteelBourne

Jan 26, 2024
Yo, I've been pretty bored lately and I've been looking for some new stuff to try out. Before I describe what im lookin for I'd like to say some stuff i would/wouldnt like to see.

- No Futa (Not my thing, never will be.)
- Male Human protag (Preferably a sort of like "blank slate" character, but games with named protags are fine too, long as they're good.)
- No extreme fetishes (Stuff like urine, inflation, etc. Im a relatively tame and boring guy. if its optional stuff you can mostly avoid, thats fine, just dont want it to be forced ykno?)
- Animated H stuff would be preferred, but it can also just be CG's, im not too picky about that

Thats all I have for requirements, pretty simple, yea?

As for what Im interested in, it could really be anything, but ill give some examples of my favorite games to give a general idea of what I enjoy.

Some of Apple_Rooftops games - games with combat are fun, and their artstyle is really good. Some of the stuff in their games conflict with what i do and dont like, but they're good enough to let me ignore it
Milky Quest 1/2 - Good games through and through.
Solarian Project - Good VN game with some nice girls in it, not my usual thing, but definitely falls under what i like.
Koikatsu - Games with good character creation/lots of modding potential are fun for me.
Princess & Conquest - Open world game with rpg stuff and good H-Content, not much else to say.
H-Mods for other games - These work for me too, and I wouldnt mind seeing some of these.

So with the things I do/dont want and the list of games that I gain a lot of enjoyment out of, what do you all think you could offer me? Doesnt have to be anything groundbreaking, just sumthin new to try.