Seeking Looking for some Futa + Incest VN

Juanp3p3

Apr 1, 2021
I'm looking for recommendations of games with incest (preferably if it's the focus, but if it has non-incest too it's not a big deal) and futa/trans content (can also have non-futa characters)
Futa on male, futa on female and futa on futa are all fine (Futa on male would be best tho)
It should be a VN with not a lot of gameplay (like, not those RPG maker games that you spend half the time walking) but point systems and stuff it's ok as long as they have a walktrough or a mod or something like that.
I prefer 3D models, but good 2D art is also ok.
If there's any gay (male on male) content should be either be optional or brief (not my cup of tea)
Also please, recommend games that are either complete or have a substantial amount of content, I'm not really looking for a game that has like 2 scenes total lol.
Hope you can help me guys and gals, I've been searching a lot and couldn't find many games that fit this description (maybe it's to niche, but fingers crossed)

Juanp3p3

Apr 1, 2021
Hi!

I develop exactly this kind of content!
Here is the link to my page: https://f95zone.to/threads/frozen-past-v0-02-leonave.76296/

I'm obviously not native English speaker so this one although very clean remains basic.

I let you discover.

Leonave
For what you said in the game post's dev notes there's no futa at the moment so I'll try it when the futa content is implemented, but thanks for bringing it to my attention, following!

Leonave

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2020
For what you said in the game post's dev notes there's no futa at the moment so I'll try it when the futa content is implemented, but thanks for bringing it to my attention, following!
Sure, developpement is still in early phase but keep an eye on it !

Herbii

Sep 18, 2019
I know it's been months, but I want to thank you for this, that game has become my favorite ever :)
(y)

Also check out My New Memories in my sig. Brand new game but it will have an incest trans path (daddy/daughter in this case).

Juanp3p3

Apr 1, 2021
(y)

Also check out My New Memories in my sig. Brand new game but it will have an incest trans path (daddy/daughter in this case).
That one also looks really good, but I think I'll wait till some updates come out so it isn't that short

Last edited:

digdug584

Aug 30, 2018
Hiya, i know this thread is a few years old. But there is one game where the girl goes to visit her mother in a monastery that is ran by her aunt for mages or something of the sort. While the story wasn't complete its clear that the girl has sexual desires for her mother and was a futa to boot. Does anyone know this titles name? I can't find it for the life of me.

LGM

Nov 22, 2018
Hiya, i know this thread is a few years old. But there is one game where the girl goes to visit her mother in a monastery that is ran by her aunt for mages or something of the sort. While the story wasn't complete its clear that the girl has sexual desires for her mother and was a futa to boot. Does anyone know this titles name? I can't find it for the life of me.
Sounds like Holy Slaves.

Reactions: digdug584