Seeking Looking for some games with great story? Possibly with a OP MC

vexx94

May 14, 2017
Hello guys, i'm not very good with english and hope you'll overlook if i make some mistakes.
As the title says i'm looking for some games with a good story, and hopefully lenghty at least 1h of gameplay excluding grind, sex scenes are optional.
So far there have been 2 games that really hooked me: City of Broken Dreamers and Rebirth.
What these 2 have in common is a really good story with an intriguing and powerful / resourceful mc, lots of choices which really makes a difference and music / ambience which lets you immerse and keep you stuck to the monitor.
I also played The Deluca Family though it is a bit too linear for my taste but i enjoyed it nontheless.
Hopefully there are games out there which i missed, thanks in advance for your recommendation.
Oh and i'd like to avoid games with text only or rpgm, or with futa / trans / gay or ntr cuckold? not sure if that's the exact term

Loyo

Jan 17, 2020
Well frome the same author of city of broken dreamers you have Depraved Awakening, whose story is pretty cool (although you aren't exactly OP by any mean). Another one which fit your mould would be "Love of Magic", amazing lore and very polished, and you are definitely powerful.

Reactions: vexx94

TheHighSpire

Feb 1, 2020
I don't play a lot of 3D games, so I can't really suggest those. But a game with a good story would Claire's Quest. It doesn't feature an OP MC though. Or you can try Seeds of Chaos, although that doesn't feature an OP MC either. Both are great games though.

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
Love of Magic
Depraved Awakening
Ruin Me (great Lovecraftian stories, terrible graphics)
Ataegina