Seeking Looking for some good shit

Mxzddç

May 26, 2022
(I apologize in advance if my English is trash)

I have been trying to find some games that have ntr or corruption but the main character(male) is the one having sex with the woman end we have to make sure that the husband doesn't find out, but I haven't been able to find it (the husband not find out is no the most important part) just a game that I can fuck some other guy's wife

I just have one particular requirements(that are more of a preference because I play on mobile)
That is the game is animated

I would be very thankful if some of you my brothers could provide me with some names

miel360

Apr 9, 2021
https://f95zone.to/threads/summer-job-v0-11b-kross.5260/ might be interesting to you. A couple of the girls have husbands, one has a boyfriend. You're a guy working on an island resort. Think of it like a puzzle game. You're trying to create the conditions to unlock the different scenes. Like sending the guy on a day cruise so you can spend time with his girl. Or getting the guy so drunk that he passes out but making sure the girl doesn't get that drunk as well. I can't remember if it's animated, and I don't know if it's available on mobile.

Reactions: Mxzddç