Seeking Games with high Netori content

Joyvankek

Dec 9, 2019
From what I have seen there is very little content with multiple women like that. Maybe wife trainer if you haven't tried it. https://f95zone.to/threads/wife-trainer-v0-7l3-wife-trainer.78/
Not my fetish at all, definitely not stealing them, fucking them and moving on is my specialty IRL.
Not much of an accomplishment in 2021 SoCiEtY tbh. It's so easy that it isn't satisfying anymore. But at least is cheaper than a prostitute.

Back to the topic:
https://f95zone.to/threads/nymphomania-priestess-v0-365-technobrake.44110/ (Nymphomania Priestess)
Is supposed to have all three versions of NTR(Netori, Netorase and Netorare) Though atm there is no netori implemented.
I guess cucks are bigger of an audience, or someone is sponsoring this trend on purpose, which probably is one of the factor as to why banging married women is so easy CuRrEnT YeAr.

Deleted member 1023239

Nov 19, 2018
My Brothers wife : Steal Brother's Wife
Being A Dik : Steal Teacher from her husband, Steal fiend GF
TimeStamps : Steal mom from dad, Steal bully GF
Shut Up And Dance : Steal Boss f rom her husband
Away From Home : Steal Aunt, steal Cousin, Steal Neighbors Wife, Neighbors Sister
Lucky Mark : Steal Boss entire family
Deluca Family : Steal boss wife
A Mother's love : Steal Girlfriend Mom
Sisterly Lust : Steal Priest Wife, Steal friend mom | Impregnation (Completed)
Springs City : Steal father wife (Cuckolding Father)
Treasure of Nadia : Steal friend mom
Flirty F : Steal father wife
No more Secrets : Steal mom from step dad (Completed)
No more money : Steal father wife
Midnight Paradise : Steal father wife
Second Chance : Steal father wife | Impregnation (Cuckolding father) (Completed)
Denos City : Steal boss entire family (Completed)
Live to fight : Steal bestfriend mom
Oath of Loyalty : Steal father & uncle wife
The Wish : Steal mom (Completed)
Taffy Tales : Steal friend mom, Bully gf, having threesome with friend and his mom

Last edited:

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
Here are games which I remember where we have more than one netori character to steal:

Corruption - here MC can have sex with a lot of women who are married or have boyfriends (for example with his neighbor and her daughter, his aunt, the school principal, a married teacher from his old school).
Sisterly Lust - MC is getting rid of his oldest sister's (Liza) boyfriend and then has a slow-burn romance with her, there's also one married woman (Iris) with which MC can sleep with, another one in a flashback MC sleeps with and learn about sex from one of his father's girlfriend.
Glassix - here the MC can steal and have sex with at least a few women who are married or have boyfriends.
General Practitioner - at least a few of the girls the MC can have sex with are in relationships or married.
Away From Home - at the moment if I remember correctly at least four women with whom the MC can have sex are married (his mom, his aunt, his aunt's friend, his aunt's neighbor).
Wife Trainer - here MC "train" married women or other guys' girlfriends.
Once in a Lifetime - here MC can seduce his mom which of course is married with his dad and also his teacher who have a boyfriend.
The Twist - here we have at least two married women with whom the MC can have sex - his mother/stepmother and also his teacher.
Urban Demons - here also we have at least two married women with whom the MC can have sex - his neighbor and his teacher.
Elysion - MC is romancing with his married secretary and also one of the girls the MC is negotiating a contract with at his job is either married or in a relationship (I can't remember exactly) and she's interested in him so he can definitely sleep with her in the future.
New Coral City - here for now MC can have sex with his married boss and with one girl which is working in cloths store and have a boyfriend, but in this game we have more women who are married or in relationships that the MC wants to sleep with, so we will probably have that opportunity in the future.
Denos City - here MC can have sex with his boss wife (he hates his boss because he wants revenge on him) and also have option to sleep with one detective who has a boyfriend and she busted her boyfriend cheating on her, so her ultimatum is, if he wants to stay in the relationship, he's going to have to watch her fuck another man (and this man can be ofc MC).
My Employee's Family - MC seduces and steals his employee's wife and this woman has a daughter and a son, and the son is married, and of course we can also get to sleep with this son's wife.
Uncontrollable Lust - at least two girls are in relationship (one is married and second have a boyfriend).
Adventures of Willy D - here we have also a few married women we can fuck.
- MC can have sex with at least two married women.
Taffy Tales - next game with more than one netori character.
Corrupted Kingdoms - also game with more than one netori character.
Solvalley School - this game also have some married women or girls with boyfriend which MC can sleep with.

Deleted member 1023239

Nov 19, 2018
Here are games which I remember where we have more than one netori character to steal:

Corruption - here MC can have sex with a lot of women who are married or have boyfriends (for example with his neighbor and her daughter, his aunt, the school principal, a married teacher from his old school).
Sisterly Lust - MC is getting rid of his oldest sister's (Liza) boyfriend and then has a slow-burn romance with her, there's also one married woman (Iris) with which MC can sleep with, another one in a flashback MC sleeps with and learn about sex from one of his father's girlfriend.
Glassix - here the MC can steal and have sex with at least a few women who are married or have boyfriends.
General Practitioner - at least a few of the girls the MC can have sex with are in relationships or married.
Away From Home - at the moment if I remember correctly at least four women with whom the MC can have sex are married (his mom, his aunt, his aunt's friend, his aunt's neighbor).
Wife Trainer - here MC "train" married women or other guys' girlfriends.
Once in a Lifetime - here MC can seduce his mom which of course is married with his dad and also his teacher who have a boyfriend.
The Twist - here we have at least two married women with whom the MC can have sex - his mother/stepmother and also his teacher.
Urban Demons - here also we have at least two married women with whom the MC can have sex - his neighbor and his teacher.
Elysion - MC is romancing with his married secretary and also one of the girls the MC is negotiating a contract with at his job is either married or in a relationship (I can't remember exactly) and she's interested in him so he can definitely sleep with her in the future.
New Coral City - here for now MC can have sex with his married boss and with one girl which is working in cloths store and have a boyfriend, but in this game we have more women who are married or in relationships that the MC wants to sleep with, so we will probably have that opportunity in the future.
Denos City - here MC can have sex with his boss wife (he hates his boss because he wants revenge on him) and also have option to sleep with one detective who has a boyfriend and she busted her boyfriend cheating on her, so her ultimatum is, if he wants to stay in the relationship, he's going to have to watch her fuck another man (and this man can be ofc MC).
My Employee's Family - MC seduces and steals his employee's wife and this woman has a daughter and a son, and the son is married, and of course we can also get to sleep with this son's wife.
Uncontrollable Lust - at least two girls are in relationship (one is married and second have a boyfriend).
Adventures of Willy D - here we have also a few married women we can fuck.
- MC can have sex with at least two married women.
Taffy Tales - next game with more than one netori character.
Corrupted Kingdoms - also game with more than one netori character.
Solvalley School - this game also have some married women or girls with boyfriend which MC can sleep with.
almost forgot away from home, that's my top 10 fav game on this site
let me add more list
Being A Dik : Steal milf teacher, Milf librarian, Bully GF, Friend GF
Milfy City : Steal Milf Teacher, F*cking mom in front / Near of father, Steal sister from her BF
The Tyrant : Steal mom from step dad, Steal sister from her BF
Our Fate : Steal Bestfriend wife, steal daughter from her love interest
Time Stamps 2 Lost Love : Steal father wife, Steal friend mom, Steal bully gf
My Best Deal : Steal friend from her abusive father

Kane_Freeman

Dec 10, 2020
Urban Demons Steal ginger handywoman from her boyfriend, steal teacher from her husband, steal your bullies (2) mothers from their husbands

Rick and Morty: Another Way Home Steal Beth from Jerry (husband), steal Summer from Ethan (boyfriend), steal Unity from Beta-Seven (boyfriend), steal Reka from her boyfriend, steal Jessica from Brad (boyfriend)

Peasant's Quest Steal mayor's wife, steal fiance of a rich royal man

Summertime Saga Steal your bully's girlfriend, steal your neighbor's wife, steal Mayor Trump's wife, steal Kim Yong's wife

Last edited:
Reactions: dussalant

David3677

Jan 31, 2022
A game where husband cannot make her wife pregnant, he ask help for his friend to get her pregnant. I forgot the game name . Is anyone know the game..