4.20 star(s) 26 Votes

palemaster

Game Developer
Sep 1, 2018
cover.jpg

Overview:
The story takes place in Pandora City. Confident, capable, and handsome, our hero is a divorced middle age man who simultaneously manages a decaying medical spa and an active and precarious love life, which includes a lustful affair with his sultry, married assistant. Bitter from the serial infidelity of his ex-wife, Bella, he had isolated himself not only from her, but his teen daughter, Teresa, an unwitting victim of circumstance.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2021-05-19
Release Date: 2021-05-17
Developer: Palemaster - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.30 Final Episode 5
Language: English, Portuguese
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - - -
Mac (Ep. 4): - - -
Android (Ep. 4):
Others:
Compressed*

Extras:
Walkthrough & Cheats Mod - Cheat Mod - Fan Sign
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

ch4_88.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 7.jpg 8.jpg 9.jpg ch4_213.jpg 11.jpg 12.jpg ch3_377.jpg ch3_05_d.jpg ch4_244.jpg ch3_264_d.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

palemaster

Game Developer
Sep 1, 2018

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
honestly as far as first release are this one was pretty good. Yumi is probably my favorite so far. but i gotta ask somehow i dont think this game is gonna get patched and for some reason im ok with that. buuuut is this game going for a "dating sim" theme or is Harem an option?

palemaster

Game Developer
Sep 1, 2018
honestly as far as first release are this one was pretty good. Yumi is probably my favorite so far. but i gotta ask somehow i dont think this game is gonna get patched and for some reason im ok with that. buuuut is this game going for a "dating sim" theme or is Harem an option?
I'm really glad you liked it. Yumi kinda grew in the story as I wrote her part.
Harem will be an option , yes. I'm planning to give the player different ways (depending on the girl) to maintain multiple relationships. Some you may have to manipulate, some you may have to hide and so on...

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
20 cm according to my measurements. I wanted the MC with big but human penis.

He will shave, eventually.
20cm.... that is still quite a large dong lol.

Although I think people are confusing girth and length, looks about similar size maybe tiny big shorter than normal. where it is different is the girth is quite a bit lower.

For reference: avg dick length irl is like 5.2-5.5 inches. so about 13cm.

edit: sidenote, if you want the "daughter" to not be in "" may I suggest substar (they also only take a 20% cut where as patreon takes 30%). Or a patch. That is if you plan to have le wincest type content, which I am assuming you may given that you have "daughter" in le game.

And since you are just starting out, you have time to make le switch. (if you want to of course).

Last edited:

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
I'm really glad you liked it. Yumi kinda grew in the story as I wrote her part.
Harem will be an option , yes. I'm planning to give the player different ways (depending on the girl) to maintain multiple relationships. Some you may have to manipulate, some you may have to hide and so on...
awesome. any plans for making a walkthrough? but yeah if i see that this game gets another update chances are good i'll become a patron....im just wary about patroning for a first release.

4.20 star(s) 26 Votes