4.20 star(s) 26 Votes

brexitbal

Dec 5, 2018
☝☝☝ this hero does. Thanks for the link. Cant wait to experience this game after all the good reviews. Cant believed I missed it so far.

• Love
Reactions: palemaster

palemaster

Game Developer
Sep 1, 2018
is this version just bug fixes or new content
No new renders or anything. Just bug fixes, corrections and a couple of lines changed. The moderator already uploaded the right version to the OP. You can download it from there now.

Reactions: twiztid

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Elysion [Ep.5 v0.30] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.09 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 329 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 295 MB: -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Last edited:

cri

Oct 23, 2017
Chapter 4 weighed 1.77 GB and this Chapter 5 weighed
1.20 GB ..... I want to believe that it is because it has such great compression that it makes the game weigh less without losing image quality

gilgamesh9

Sep 10, 2019
My only thing to say is people will always enjoy what is more unrealistic vs what is more realistic. Whether it is intended that way or not and are deeply influenced by the people who cry this or that. Do you, do not let other influence change but that is easier said than done especially if you want to make money off the game. But on a lighter note the game looks great and a pretty good story!(y)

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Personally when I play these games I don't really care for realism. It doesn't mean that all logic should be thrown out the window, but I think people play these games to have fun and to escape reality for a little a bit.

Last edited:

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
Elysion [Ep.5 v0.30] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.09 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 329 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 295 MB: -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
Thanks - added to the OP (y)

• Red Heart
Reactions: JokerLeader

A.C.H.B.

Dec 17, 2020
My only thing to say is people will always enjoy what is more unrealistic vs what is more realistic. Whether it is intended that way or not and are deeply influenced by the people who cry this or that. Do you, do not let other influence change but that is easier said than done especially if you want to make money off the game. But on a lighter note the game looks great and a pretty good story!(y)
Is this you?

If looking for Ntr dont bother more of a tease if anything. The Ntr in this game is even less then power vacuum and its ntr is just comical bad ends but yet you get more out of it. That being said im tired of people trying to compare any of the games creator to be realistic because none can. Alot will be like oh it a slow burner games so we dont want them to just be a whore right of the back (only when playing female MC). Anyone in real life can and will cheat if the other person and circumstance are right. AND if this were realistic the male MC is most all games wont not be able to have so many women...
You're right, Cuck/Slut simulators just reek of REALISM. :KEK:

pochops

Jul 4, 2020
No new renders or anything. Just bug fixes, corrections and a couple of lines changed. The moderator already uploaded the right version to the OP. You can download it from there now.
Palemaster, I'm getting an Exception Error that wasn't in the beta. I did drop Joker's mod in, so that might be the culprit. The error occurs when deciding how to respond to Jess in Teresa's bathroom.

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
Nevermind. I think Joker's mod is the problem. I played it without it and there is no error.
Do you have a traceback.txt and save file you could share - might be something simple?

Thx

4.20 star(s) 26 Votes