4.20 star(s) 26 Votes

palemaster

Game Developer
Sep 1, 2018
Thanks, and what about the NTR question ?
is it Sharing or cucking ? or is it netori ?
I don't understand very well all different kinds of NTR. For now there's no scene of a love interest being fucked by another guy in the game. In the future there will be sharing scenes in Elysion. But this will be avoidable and never the focus of the game. MC will never be a cuck and like it. But his choices may be punished further down the line.

pochops

Jul 4, 2020
Do you have a traceback.txt and save file you could share - might be something simple?

Thx
Apparently, I was dreaming or something. Because I just downloaded the mod again and dropped it in and it seems to be working. Sorry for the false alarm.

• Hey there
Reactions: Twistty

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
View attachment 1036603

Elysion [Ep.5 v0.30] Walkthrough & Cheats Mod

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Note: If you did download the Mod in the last 30 Minutes please download again.

Download: MEGA - -

As always if you like the game please show your support for the Dev, .
If you like my work please consider supporting me on my or .

Cheat Mod inspired by Sir Leon, check out his Cheat Mod & Gallery
Is the uninstall folder really uninstall?

jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
I'm pretty unhappy with how the game explained the "authority" stat, as if domination is about blackmailing people and being a shitty human being, rather than being in control in the bedroom. As if domination = rape. Blackmailing someone into having sex with you is not domination. It's rape. That's why it's a crime. Last I checked "domination" wasn't against the law.

Last edited:

Shadu

Mar 8, 2018
bravo update(y) dev also i peeped how some choices have new scenes if u be affection first then dominate instead all the way through on one made me second guess now are the new scenes triggered with mix stats sometimes

Reactions: palemaster
4.20 star(s) 26 Votes