4.20 star(s) 26 Votes

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
Such a good story, makes me wonder what will happen next. Only complaint is that we are forced to be with Lana. She has negative sex appeal for me. Technically I should include that I don't like any forced relationships so the fact the MC is with Julia and Yumi is not my favorite but I'm more okay with that.
I agree with the Lana thing but if you remember that is in the future so I'm hoping that the dev makes that optional when you eventually get to that part. I like Julia and want her to be the main love interest so I'm not as bothered by her being forced on you and while I do like Yumi this update made her come across as way to clingy so I'm not sure about her anymore.

I'm assuming that while you are forced into a relationship with them you can just ignore them and eventually they will break up with the MC. One thing that has me worried is if your not interested in a character and want to reject them you are forced into seeing NTR scenes with them if you are not interested.
That would annoy me since if I'm not interested in a character I don't want to see them fuck this goes especially with Julia who I'm assuming is one of the ones with NTR scenes.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
I agree with the Lana thing but if you remember that is in the future so I'm hoping that the dev makes that optional when you eventually get to that part. I like Julia and want her to be the main love interest so I'm not as bothered by her being forced on you and while I do like Yumi this update made her come across as way to clingy so I'm not sure about her anymore.

I'm assuming that while you are forced into a relationship with them you can just ignore them and eventually they will break up with the MC. One thing that has me worried is if your not interested in a character and want to reject them you are forced into seeing NTR scenes with them if you are not interested.
That would annoy me since if I'm not interested in a character I don't want to see them fuck this goes especially with Julia who I'm assuming is one of the ones with NTR scenes.
Well, as to the NTR, all of that has happened off screen so far. The scene with Julia and Preston, the mom (Isabelle) and David happened in the past. I hope that Palemaster will allow players to completely skip such scenes if they aren't interested. Personally, I feel that if I reject someone that I shouldn't have to spend time seeing them with anyone. So far this game has been all from the MC's perspective or only following him. I would hope that doesn't change. I don't think it makes sense to suddenly show Jess being double teamed by a couple of guys at a party if the MC isn't there at all.

Anyway, I think this game is one of the few exceptions where I don't hate the fact that the MC is in a forced relationship. Would be nice though if the MC could just break it off with someone. IRL someone can just break up, they don't have to wait for someone else to break up with them. I wish more games allowed players to break up with characters in games.

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
I hope that Palemaster will allow players to completely skip such scenes if they aren't interested.
That's one of the things I liked about this update you can go up and see what is happening in the private party or you can just chose to ignore it and keep talking to Lily. Which is something I really liked since like I've said before the club stuff doesn't interest me so I did like how I can just ignore that stuff.
Would be nice though if the MC could just break it off with someone. IRL someone can just break up, they don't have to wait for someone else to break up with them. I wish more games allowed players to break up with characters in games.
While I agree with this, with how some of the women act I would be worried what would happen if the MC does break up with them going by Jess and Adele.

Reactions: MrFriendly

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
That's one of the things I liked about this update you can go up and see what is happening in the private party or you can just chose to ignore it and keep talking to Lily. Which is something I really liked since like I've said before the club stuff doesn't interest me so I did like how I can just ignore that stuff.
Same, didn't have any interest in any of that so I didn't bother. I will probably do a depraved motherfucker run to see it but don't really care to have it for my canon playthrough.

While I agree with this, with how some of the women act I would be worried what would happen if the MC does break up with them going by Jess and Adele.
Yeah, but then it gets even more deliciously messed up. But also, maybe, we could have some women act "normally" and just move on. Julia and Yumi are the two that we are forced to be with, would be nice to be able to break it off with one of them (or both).

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
Same, didn't have any interest in any of that so I didn't bother. I will probably do a depraved motherfucker run to see it but don't really care to have it for my canon playthrough.
I checked out in another file out of curiosity and it wasn't that bad it gave you a bit more info about Carmen and her plans for Lily but nothing horrible. Long story short if you got Lily a job at the spa and don't care about Rio you don't miss anything and it doesn't really matter.
Yeah, but then it gets even more deliciously messed up. But also, maybe, we could have some women act "normally" and just move on. Julia and Yumi are the two that we are forced to be with, would be nice to be able to break it off with one of them (or both).
True. Though Lily is pretty cool if you don't show any interest in her so there is one woman that acts normally if you aren't interested in her.

JB08

Aug 6, 2016
I really like Yumi and Lilly. Jess is pretty good too but im just holding out to see if shes a secret psycho or not lol. And you know what, Adele is pretty nice too.

Whats the average update speed for this game? Missed the past few updates so not really sure of the frequency here. I wish the change logs for games here had dates on them lol.

palemaster

Game Developer
Sep 1, 2018
I really like Yumi and Lilly. Jess is pretty good too but im just holding out to see if shes a secret psycho or not lol.

Whats the average update speed for this game? Missed the past few updates so not really sure of the frequency here. I wish the change logs for games here had dates on them lol.
The first 4 updates came almost monthly. The fifth took 2 months. I believe the speed for the next updates will remain somewhere in between.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
I checked out in another file out of curiosity and it wasn't that bad it gave you a bit more info about Carmen and her plans for Lily but nothing horrible. Long story short if you got Lily a job at the spa and don't care about Rio you don't miss anything and it doesn't really matter.

True. Though Lily is pretty cool if you don't show any interest in her so there is one woman that acts normally if you aren't interested in her.
Lily is cool and the most appealing of the three younger woman. I don't care about Carmen or Lily so not missing much then.

I really like Yumi and Lilly. Jess is pretty good too but im just holding out to see if shes a secret psycho or not lol. And you know what, Adele is pretty nice too.

I think Jess is a secret psycho, when you reject her again after she sleeps over at the house in this update her love and affection go up a lot. I used the walkthrough mod and both go up like 15-20 points.

I wish this game had custom save names. I get confused easily when trying to do multiple runs. LOL

Petro28

Sep 11, 2017
Hey, guys. I know some had a bug when talking to Jess at home and I know it was probably the mod, however after reinstalling the mod as one of the comments suggested the bug still there. Do I have to reinstall the whole game to fix it?

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
I actually like NTR. I just wanted to know how much NTR it has, or if there isn't much, because if there is good NTR, I'll play it! So would you say it has good NTR? Appreciate your replies!
There really isn't much at all. Just conversations. Maybe more later but not sure how detailed. It's really not an NTR game but since people get so worked up about it this has the label. To me this will be more of a swinging and sharing game if the player goes the club route.

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
I actually like NTR. I just wanted to know how much NTR it has, or if there isn't much, because if there is good NTR, I'll play it! So would you say it has good NTR? Appreciate your replies!
Just to clarify the dev has already answered your question several times. There is almost no NTR yet but I will quote one of his answers for you about if there will be any NTR in the future
NTR and Sharing will be present with some of the MC love interests(not all), It'll never be de focus of the game. More like a (avoidable) side content .

iainmore

Jun 12, 2017
Hey, guys. I know some had a bug when talking to Jess at home and I know it was probably the mod, however after reinstalling the mod as one of the comments suggested the bug still there. Do I have to reinstall the whole game to fix it?
Reinstalling the Walkthrough Mod didn't fix the bugs I got. I assume it is a problem with Mod as nobody seems to be having a problem with the actual game.

Bucketbot89

Feb 11, 2018
Planned harem route? Am I reading that right? So my dream of a Yumi + Lilly + Lana harem is still alive?

pochops

Jul 4, 2020
Reinstalling the Walkthrough Mod didn't fix the bugs I got. I assume it is a problem with Mod as nobody seems to be having a problem with the actual game.
I had a problem with the mod at first, then it seemed to work when I reinstalled it. One thing I did differently is I didn't fuck around with the cheats the second time. The first time, I changed some of the attributes of the girls before I got to that Jess scene in the bathroom. I don't know if that helped cause the error.

Reactions: palemaster
4.20 star(s) 26 Votes