4.20 star(s) 26 Votes

muizdps

Feb 26, 2021
There really isn't much at all. Just conversations. Maybe more later but not sure how detailed. It's really not an NTR game but since people get so worked up about it this has the label. To me this will be more of a swinging and sharing game if the player goes the club route.
Appreciate the answer a lot! Thank you so much!

m4pII

Jun 22, 2019
Jess has known the MC for like 1 week or, more correctly, has known OF the MC for a week before she tries to fuck him. And she picks the worst time, late at night, after a party where Theresa got wasted and Jess was also drinking. Then when he rejects her she talks to herself about not being confused... She makes it her mission to convince him to fuck her. Then in this episode when she openly gropes the MC... Makes me think of the old movie "The Crush".
You're absolutely right.
I really love Jess, but her obsession and her character really reminds me of Alicia Silverstone from The Crush.
I already wrote that it could end badly, but damn it, she's hot, I just can't resist)

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
Gonna wait a couple of updates before my review, but so far enjoying the shit out of this one.

Plenty of sex, but it does not feel rushed. Kinda flow into the story.

Yumi is may fave so far, but Jess is so hot!!
All the other girls are also very interesting especially Teresa and Lily.
(I wanted to do the poll and basically chose every girl. Anna is very pretty, Sarah mysterious. Sex with Adele in the bath was... Wow!)

Can not wait for the next update.

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
Adele annoyed me randomly turning up to Theresa's show without letting the MC know she came across as some kind of stalker hopefully if you reject her she will stay away from the MC now.
I feel people get the wrong idea with Adele. She annoyed me as well. But then I decided to take the plunge and fuck her brains out after the Thresa show.

She is actually quite chill. She is giving you her time as a "youtuber", and just want's some fun with you as a reward.
She's just terrible and pushy in trying to get what she wants, but actually the most forgiving of almost all the girls when you reject her.

She's not my fave girl, but after our rendezvous in the bath, I'm very much open for future encounters with her.

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
I feel people get the wrong idea with Adele. She annoyed me as well. But then I decided to take the plunge and fuck her brains out after the Thresa show.

She is actually quite chill. She is giving you her time as a "youtuber", and just want's some fun with you as a reward.
She's just terrible and pushy in trying to get what she wants, but actually the most forgiving of almost all the girls when you reject her.
The pushiness is what annoyed me especially since I rejected her a few times already. Then she turns up at Theresa's show without asking and you have to reject her again which really annoyed me. The whole her having a boyfriend thing also made me not interested in her since unlike Yumi she doesn't have a likable personality to make me ignore her being in a relationship.

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
The pushiness is what annoyed me especially since I rejected her a few times already. Then she turns up at Theresa's show without asking and you have to reject her again which really annoyed me. The whole her having a boyfriend thing also made me not interested in her since unlike Yumi she doesn't have a likable personality to make me ignore her being in a relationship.
The thing is, she clearly likes you way more then her current boyfriend. Call me a simple guy, but that is quite flatering for any girl to chose you above her partner without attaching any strings. Like they say, flattery get's you anywhere.

Unlike Yumi, she's just a very forward person that does not like to beat around the bush. Yes, that can be a turnoff, but feeling wanted by a girl, can also be a turn-on.

Unlike with Jess, I don't feel like there are any strings attached.

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
The thing is, she clearly likes you way more then her current boyfriend. Call me a simple guy, but that is quite flatering for any girl to chose you above her partner without attaching any strings. Like they say, flattery get's you anywhere.

Unlike Yumi, she's just a very forward person that does not like to beat around the bush. Yes, that can be a turnoff, but feeling wanted by a girl, can also be a turn-on.

I can see your point but for me I really don't want to bang someone who is already in a relationship, it's not something I like in real life or in a VN. I tolerate it with Yumi because I like her personality and you already start in a relationship with her and if you had a choice to start something with her or not I would probably chose not to but that isn't really an option.

Jess is someone that really freaks me out like I've mentioned before. I have no interest in her ever since I'm pretty sure she is fucking nuts.

Reactions: Alfius

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
You're absolutely right.
I really love Jess, but her obsession and her character really reminds me of Alicia Silverstone from The Crush.
I already wrote that it could end badly, but damn it, she's hot, I just can't resist)
So was Alicia Silverstone.... :)

Adele has strings attached though... Adele wants sex and is willing to give the spa a discount for her social media posts if they have sex. I've not played it where the MC has sex with her because she doesn't appeal to me in looks or personality (the needy, grabby, showing up randomly type of person is a turn off) but do her social media posts differ if the MC fucks her? If you don't the MC will make a comment about how she doesn't interact with people much on the posts.

I also don't like Adele because she is obviously still fucking her boyfriend who is a slimy looking guy that she most likely fucked so she could get her photos taken. She uses sex as a commodity to trade, who knows how many people she will fuck so that she can get what she wants. She may trade her body for a big mac. LOL

And I don't care that she has a boyfriend, it's the sliminess of the boyfriend that makes sex with her unappealing. I know that's weird but I'd rather not know the guy.

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
She uses sex as a commodity to trade, who knows how many people she will fuck so that she can get what she wants. She may trade her body for a big mac. LOL
To be honest I think she is one of the characters that will have a lot of scenes at the club if you chose to just going by her personality she would probably love that place.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
I've not played it where the MC has sex with her because she doesn't appeal to me in looks or personality (the needy, grabby, showing up randomly type of person is a turn off) but do her social media posts differ if the MC fucks her? If you don't the MC will make a comment about how she doesn't interact with people much on the posts.
Fucking her (especially in a dominant fashion, IIRC) will have her give the spa a better deal and engage more in the comments on her posts. No visible effect yet, but it sets a variable for the MC's boss being pleased with the outcome.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
To be honest I think she is one of the characters that will have a lot of scenes at the club if you chose to just going by her personality she would probably love that place.
That's probably true. I actually am worried about the club aspect of the game. It will most likely kill my interest in playing further as it will require a large amount of the developer's time to create all of that which means the aspect I like, the relationships with everyone and getting the business in order, will not see as much development. I have zero interest in the club, anything to do with the club, or having sex with people at the club/related to the club (Lydia, the club bicycle is a complete turn off). But, as that is going to be a major part of the game, I understand that future updates will begin to focus on it.

Fucking her (especially in a dominant fashion, IIRC) will have her give the spa a better deal and engage more in the comments on her posts. No visible effect yet, but it sets a variable for the MC's boss being pleased with the outcome.
Ah, okay. I was curious. I feel like the spa gets a lot busier after she starts posting about it even if she doesn't engage with her audience. Not sure how much I want the MC to whore himself out for a business that he doesn't even own. Sure he manages it and has since it started but in my "good guy" playthrough I figured his life is already complicated enough because of his relationships with Yumi and Julia, don't need to add anyone else to it.

Random crazy pre-coffee theory: What if Lana is an undercover cop and the spa gets shut down because of something the owner was doing behind the MC's back? Then the MC, scrambling for a job, is offered a position at the club which he has to take as he has no other way to support himself and his daughter, who will have just moved in with him (and maybe even Yumi if she goes forward with her divorce).

Okay... that's crazy, I need coffee.

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
That's probably true. I actually am worried about the club aspect of the game. It will most likely kill my interest in playing further as it will require a large amount of the developer's time to create all of that which means the aspect I like, the relationships with everyone and getting the business in order, will not see as much development. I have zero interest in the club, anything to do with the club, or having sex with people at the club/related to the club (Lydia, the club bicycle is a complete turn off). But, as that is going to be a major part of the game, I understand that future updates will begin to focus on it.
While I agree with you as long as the club stuff stays like what it is in this update, where you just go there and can choose to ignore it I would be okay with it. My problem is I like Julia and I'm worried a lot of her scenes will be tied to the club since she is the one who introduces you to it and her best friend is supposedly a legend there and probably a bigger bike than Lydia.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
While I agree with you as long as the club stuff stays like what it is in this update, where you just go there and can choose to ignore it I would be okay with it. My problem is I like Julia and I'm worried a lot of her scenes will be tied to the club since she is the one who introduces you to it and her best friend is supposedly a legend there and probably a bigger bike than Lydia.
Yeah, one reason I wanted the ability to break up with Julia is that I don't want to get involved with the club and feel like she is going to be really into or part of it.

where"s the first episode ?
The entire game is in the downloads on the OP

4.20 star(s) 26 Votes