4.20 star(s) 26 Votes

palemaster

Game Developer
Sep 1, 2018
Oh right I didn't know that I don't play with the walk through mod. I rejected her twice and she still didn't seem to accept it. Does that mean she's going to stop being a crazy lunatic and accept the MC isn't interested after getting rejected twice?
There are some variations. If you let her suck your cock but reject her after that she will react bad but not as bad as if you took her virginity. If you reject all of her attempts she will still be sad but she won't act like crazy.

palemaster

Game Developer
Sep 1, 2018
I just quickly checked my game and rejecting her a second time makes her love points go up from 32 to 52 so there might be a bug if that's not supposed to happen.
It's not a bug. She will like you more. But she will respect your decision if you are consistent. All these choices will determine the way she will try too win the MC. The following it's a small spoiler of what I'm envisioning for her future:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
It's not a bug. She will like you more. But she will respect your decision if you are consistent. All these choices will determine the way she will try too win the MC. The following it's a small spoiler of what I'm envisioning for her future:
Oh ok I get you I'm guessing that depending on your choices there is going to be corruption and possibly NTR stuff with her.If that's the case I'm glad I rejected her twice I just hope she eventually accepts that the MC isn't interested in her after rejecting her twice because she gives of massive crazy vibes right now.

palemaster

Game Developer
Sep 1, 2018
Oh ok I get you I'm guessing that depending on your choices there is going to be corruption and possibly NTR stuff with her.If that's the case I'm glad I rejected her twice I just hope she eventually accepts that the MC isn't interested in her after rejecting her twice because she gives of massive crazy vibes right now.
She is crazy. If you sense crazy vibes coming from her it means I was successful in characterize her. The MC can, with his choices, mitigate her crazy behavior.
About she touching MCs cock on her house after being rejected twice, it's supposed to happen only if she sucked his cock(making him lose a lot of authority points with her). If this is not the case then it's a bug. I'm checking it right now.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
That's presented as a possibility if you fuck her on day 5 and reject her on day 6 (but then you're pretty much asking for it anyway).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
She is crazy. If you sense crazy vibes coming from her it means I was sucessful in characterize her. The MC can, with his choices, mitigate her crazy behavior.
About she touching MCs cock on her house after being rejected twince, it's supposed to happen only if she sucked his cock(making him lose a lot of authority points with her). If this is not the case then it's a bug. I'm checking it right now.
Believe me if you were going for a crazy character you have definitely nailed it she terrifies me and made me want to have nothing to do with her. :ROFLMAO:
That's presented as a possibility if you fuck her on day 5 and reject her on day 6 (but then you're pretty much asking for it anyway).
Oh shit I didn't even know that choice was there. I have one save where I rejected her both times so had no idea a choice like that existed. Now her being weird and talking about getting experience and winning the MC back makes a bit more sense.

Reactions: palemaster

palemaster

Game Developer
Sep 1, 2018
Believe me if you were going for a crazy character you have definitely nailed it she terrifies me and made me want to have nothing to do with her. :ROFLMAO:

Oh shit I didn't even know that choice was there. I have one save where I rejected her both times so had no idea a choice like that existed. Now her being weird and talking about getting experience and winning the MC back makes a bit more sense.
I messed up. I think I got confused with all paths. Now it's fixed. And don't worry. You won't be seeing any ntr chosing to reject her twice. Even with the blowjob.

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
I messed up. I think I got confused with all paths. Now it's fixed. And don't worry. You won't be seeing any ntr chosing to reject her twice. Even with the blowjob.
That's good. While I have no interest in romancing her I was hoping you could have a more fatherly relationship with her, Lily and Theresa and not have them get into and NTR/corruption stuff unless you choose to.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
That's good. While I have no interest in romancing her I was hoping you could have a more fatherly relationship with her, Lily and Theresa and not have them get into and NTR/corruption stuff unless you choose to.
Thank god! I was firm and said no twice and yet she grabbed the MC's dick and I was like... Bobbit alert! LOL

I will do a manwhore playthrough but in my canon game the MC is only going for his two current fuck buddies...

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
Thank god! I was firm and said no twice and yet she grabbed the MC's dick and I was like... Bobbit alert! LOL

I will do a manwhore playthrough but in my canon game the MC is only going for his two current fuck buddies...
Yeah. I think it's the same as Where the Heart is where only a few of us aren't going for a full man whore play through so bugs like that usually don't get noticed.

GeorgeMorhan

Jan 18, 2021
No incest in the game. And I still don't know if there will be.
Noooooo! Damn the game looks awesome but the incest would make it seriously better. I recommend that you do a separate incest patch for those that are into it. Also this game is giving me vibes of another game that I played whcih was so amazing. (I can't remember it's name). But our MC receives a call fromhis dying ex girlfriend (who cheated on our character) and she informs our MC thet they had a daughter together. And so our MC decides to take care of her, and we can either be nice to her, or literally groom her (because of the MC's bitterness over how his ex cheated on him) to make her into his woman. I honestly love the corruption aspect of the game and I highly recommend you check it out if you haven't already and take notes from it if you can. Your game is amazing but that would make it even better. Like it's seriously the best corruption game I have played till date on here.

Edit: found the game: https://f95zone.to/threads/our-fate-a-new-family-v0-15-se-cedsense.7220/

4.20 star(s) 26 Votes