4.20 star(s) 26 Votes
Mar 21, 2018
Incest! Give me incest! I want incest! Okay I'll stop now.
Why does every game on this site have to have incest? I'm guessing over 50% of games on this site feature incest. Some variety is nice. It's getting tiring seeing all the non-incest games being flooded with incest requests from the incest fans. Consider that you aren't the only person with an opinion on this site and respect an author's creative direction.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Why does every game on this site have to have incest? I'm guessing over 50% of games on this site feature incest. Some variety is nice. It's getting tiring seeing all the non-incest games being flooded with incest requests from the incest fans. Consider that you aren't the only person with an opinion on this site and respect an author's creative direction.
Except even the developer has said he may include incest, he just isn't sure yet. That leaves the door open for all the incest fans to come in and ask/demand/beg/grovel for their fetish to be included. If palemaster was to definitively say "No Incest ever" then we could all move on to deciding which of the love interests is most likely to go all "Alicia Silverstone" on the MC.

Reactions: pochops

Bay7

Feb 25, 2021
Except even the developer has said he may include incest, he just isn't sure yet. That leaves the door open for all the incest fans to come in and ask/demand/beg/grovel for their fetish to be included. If palemaster was to definitively say "No Incest ever" then we could all move on to deciding which of the love interests is most likely to go all "Alicia Silverstone" on the MC.
Does anything with Teresa not considered incest or is she not a LI?

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Does anything with Teresa not considered incest or is she not a LI?
There's no lewd content with her currently (but she has all the points variables of other LI's). If there were, it would fall under Patreon's incest rules.

Bay7

Feb 25, 2021
There's no lewd content with her currently (but she has all the points variables of other LI's). If there were, it would fall under Patreon's incest rules.
Well he said the dev may include incest...I just dont know what to make of it.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Well he said the dev may include incest...I just dont know what to make of it.
It's not that complicated: There's no incest in the game currently, but the dev hasn't ruled it out entirely for the future.

Bay7

Feb 25, 2021
It's not that complicated: There's no incest in the game currently, but the dev hasn't ruled it out entirely for the future.
Okay so dev is deciding between a fatherly relation or a romantic one, I guess...anyway it does not bother me since I am not really interested in her.
Thank you for answering my queries.

pochops

Jul 4, 2020
Quick question. Does anyone have any idea how a successful game like "Single Again" is getting around the Patreon rules? In that game, the mc is building a harem with three adoptive daughters. The game even has an incest tag on this forum. It has about 750 patrons currently and I'm not aware of any patches. Thanks.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Yes it's easily avoidable. Right now you have to go out of your way to play the MC as a massive dickhead to get the tiny amount of NTR in the game.
So I went out of my way and played as a massive dickhead and... It was oddly dissatisfying for NTR. I mean, I usually am all team hot redhead but Julia just doesn't do it for me. I'm not really a fan of NTR at all but it was so anticlimactic, I had zero jealousy...Perhaps because the MC was too busy with Rio and Lydia or maybe because I didn't have to do anything for the MC to get Julia, there's no chase nor "illicit" thrill like with Yumi or Jess... I don't know. I do wish that on an NTR route the player had the chance to break up with her. It seemed like a relationship of convenience more than anything emotional. But then my number one wish with this game is for the player to have the power to begin AND end relationships. We can choose to begin a relationship with a bunch of women but, so far, we are stuck with the baggage that the MC started with.

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
So I went out of my way and played as a massive dickhead and... It was oddly dissatisfying for NTR. I mean, I usually am all team hot redhead but Julia just doesn't do it for me. I'm not really a fan of NTR at all but it was so anticlimactic, I had zero jealousy...Perhaps because the MC was too busy with Rio and Lydia or maybe because I didn't have to do anything for the MC to get Julia, there's no chase nor "illicit" thrill like with Yumi or Jess... I don't know. I do wish that on an NTR route the player had the chance to break up with her. It seemed like a relationship of convenience more than anything emotional. But then my number one wish with this game is for the player to have the power to begin AND end relationships. We can choose to begin a relationship with a bunch of women but, so far, we are stuck with the baggage that the MC started with.
Wait doesn't she tell you she slept with the other guy. Surely that would be the perfect chance to let the player break up with her if they want to. Plus I assumed the guy interviewing Julia for her job might lead to some kind of NTR. The dev has already said the NTR is going to get far more graphic later on so I suppose it's going to take a while for that to happen. I mean If you are a dick to Jess it's going to lead to NTR and I'm assuming that if you don't get Lily out of the club she is gong to end up being taught how to be a dominatrix by Carmen so that might also lead to some kind of NTR.

Last edited:
Reactions: MrFriendly

NateGrey

Aug 21, 2020
Wait doesn't she tell you she slept with the other guy. Surely that would be the perfect chance to let the player break up with her if they want to. Plus I assumed the guy interviewing Julia for her job might lead to some kind of NTR. The dev has already said the NTR is going to get far more graphic later on so I suppose it's going to take a while for that to happen. I mean If you are a dick to Jess it's going to lead to NTR and I'm assuming that if you don't get Lily out of the club she is gong to end up being taught how to be a dominatrix by Carmen so that might also lead to some kind of NTR.
Is there an option to not get Lily out of the club? I don't remember getting a choice about that. Otherwise as a corruption fan I wouldn't have done it ;)

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Yes, at the overlook/vista location where Julia and the MC discuss his horrible behavior you would expect to be able to end the relationship and move on but nope... Doesn't happen. You get a choice which could lead to more NTR but no "I think we should end our relationship now".

And yeah the interview guy totally sounded like he'd want a piece.

As someone who isn't a fan of NTR my main issue with it is that none of the relationships are really strong so, for me, there's no real jealousy on my part. I know the MC says he's jealous when she tells him but it's immediately justified by him saying that he'd fucked a bunch of people too. I mean the MC is fucking anyone who wants to ride his dick (in my playthrough that's Julia, Yumi, Jess, Rio, Lydia, Adele) and yet he is jealous that Julia had sex with one guy once? <shrug>

I suppose since I am not a fan of forced relationships perhaps that is why I am not that upset. Maybe if it was more graphic it would but I doubt it. Regardless I really hope that the player actually gets to end relationships soon.

Reactions: Rinbael

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
Is there an option to not get Lily out of the club? I don't remember getting a choice about that. Otherwise as a corruption fan I wouldn't have done it
I thought there was an option but I'm probably be wrong since it was a while since I played that part.
Yes, at the overlook/vista location where Julia and the MC discuss his horrible behavior you would expect to be able to end the relationship and move on but nope... Doesn't happen. You get a choice which could lead to more NTR but no "I think we should end our relationship now".

And yeah the interview guy totally sounded like he'd want a piece.

As someone who isn't a fan of NTR my main issue with it is that none of the relationships are really strong so, for me, there's no real jealousy on my part. I know the MC says he's jealous when she tells him but it's immediately justified by him saying that he'd fucked a bunch of people too. I mean the MC is fucking anyone who wants to ride his dick (in my playthrough that's Julia, Yumi, Jess, Rio, Lydia, Adele) and yet he is jealous that Julia had sex with one guy once? <shrug>

I suppose since I am not a fan of forced relationships perhaps that is why I am not that upset. Maybe if it was more graphic it would but I doubt it. Regardless I really hope that the player actually gets to end relationships soon.
I can understand what you are saying I felt similar when playing A Mother's Love. I hated the MC's girlfriend in that game and depending on what you choose you get NTR with her cheating on him but I really didn't give a shit since I hated her anyway and you eventually get the option to break up with her.

I do agree with you that there isn't really strong relationships yet apart from maybe Lily and Yumi who seem to have spent the most time with the MC so far apart from Julia. Personally I think it's because there are to many girls in the game right now a lot of them haven't really had much screen time.

Reactions: MrFriendly

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
I do agree with you that there isn't really strong relationships yet apart from maybe Lily and Yumi who seem to have spent the most time with the MC so far apart from Julia. Personally I think it's because there are to many girls in the game right now a lot of them haven't really had much screen time.
The fundamental problem with a lot, if not most, of these games is having too many love interests. The developer adds in so many that they then have to have each update be about a different grouping, which results in fans having to wait a long time to see the one they prefer. I am not advocating a 1 to 1 ratio but a ratio that isn't 1 to 7(or more) would be nice too... Maybe 1 to 4-5? We are on the 5th episode and there are a minimum of 7 possible love interests (including Theresa). How many more will be added before the end? If some are side girls who can't be love interests it would be nice to see that reflected in their stats.

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
The fundamental problem with a lot, if not most, of these games is having too many love interests. The developer adds in so many that they then have to have each update be about a different grouping, which results in fans having to wait a long time to see the one they prefer. I am not advocating a 1 to 1 ratio but a ratio that isn't 1 to 7(or more) would be nice too... Maybe 1 to 4-5? We are on the 5th episode and there are a minimum of 7 possible love interests (including Theresa). How many more will be added before the end? If some are side girls who can't be love interests it would be nice to see that reflected in their stats.
Yeah it's a big issue I have with a lot of games where they add far too many LIs and a lot of them suffer from a lack of screen time since players have to wait a while too see the ones they like. I'm also terrible at remembering characters if too many are added so I usually stop playing some games because I can't remember characters(WVM).

It's not really an issue for people playing as a man whore or if the game is a harem but I don't tend to play that way and while I appreciate the choice of who to fuck in games it sucks when you have to wait a while to get scenes with the characters you like.

While I don't want to get off topic and talk about other games in this thread I think games like Being a DIK and City of Broken Dreamers handle that problem well since they have the small group of main LIs that usually get content each update and then pad out the sex scenes with side characters that don't really affect the progress with the main LIs for people that want sex scenes.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
I think the issue is more general than only love interest. There are a lot of developers that go: 10 character, 2 o 3 routes each plus multi routes, plus personality options, plus path choices, plus color or whatever..

Soon, their game has so many things that they do not matter...

I think most game developers should do lest width and more depth.

4.20 star(s) 26 Votes