4.20 star(s) 26 Votes

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
So what kind of ntr is in this game and how is it triggered?
I like ntr so just hoping I don't have to be a dick to make it happen
There's only a smidgeon of it in the game yet but it's mostly triggered by the MC neglecting his partners—either not paying sufficient attention to one of the women he starts the game with or fucking, then cold-shouldering, one of the girls he meets later.

RogMR

Sep 21, 2019
So what kind of ntr is in this game and how is it triggered?
I like ntr so just hoping I don't have to be a dick to make it happen
If you're a NTR fan, you better wait to play. DEV said it's going to be a small piece of content. And depending on the "bad choices". For example, fucking and rejecting a girl next day (NTR Warning). But so far, it has had no consequences yet.
So far NTR in the story is that the MC was cheated in the past.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

From a content standpoint with the MC, it's worth playing.

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
Some of situations are obtained by any choice you make and the rest is by ignoring the girls at least once.
but it is not ntr if you ignore someone or if you dont date somone or dont have a relationship that is just realism that every game should have that trys too have a serious story. The whole point of ntr is that you are in an relationship and have a very strong emotionel connection and the girl cheats on you because of bad influance by others or that a stronger better man has interest in your girlfriend and you are scared too lose her.Ntr need very good writing and is difficult too pull of because the dev needs actually good writting skills.

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
but it is not ntr if you ignore someone or if you dont date somone or dont have a relationship that is just realism that every game should have that trys too have a serious story. The whole point of ntr is that you are in an relationship and have a very strong emotionel connection and the girl cheats on you because of bad influance by others or that a stronger better man has interest in your girlfriend and you are scared too lose her.Ntr need very good writing and is difficult too pull of because the dev needs actually good writting skills.
Not necessary in a relationship but have a crush on a LI and she end up dating or have sex with someone else

May 1, 2021
Great play through...I put the WT and cheat mod on with second play through...changed get to cheat menu for some reason. Plus they give the extra stats but no clue what the values mean. Wondering if there is a walkthrough to look at so I can see all the extra options with the unseen values in the game.... ie for people who played...the deny stat and harsh stat....I am sure there is events based on then when they add up

seden

Aug 22, 2016
The story is good, plenty of choices and scenes.
Wonder how it will be going, knowing there no touch as to the story basis, aka loosing clients.
Tbs, its promising in any case.

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
So, is there some sex scene with MC's daughter and her boyfriend? I get it she isn't a LI, but I don't want to hear or see her having sex.

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
So, is there some sex scene with MC's daughter and her boyfriend? I get it she isn't a LI, but I don't want to hear or see her having sex.
dont worry this game is 100% realistic, mc has the biggest cock ,he never cums too fast always fucks straight 20 hours,always makes women cum,every women that exist in these world is a love interest and is happy too share the HUGE HUGE HUGE cock of mc with every other female cheracter they are all happy because only the mc deservs the best ,he can cheat as many times as he wants every women just stays in row and lifes too satisfy mc :rolleyes::rolleyes::unsure:

delacroix2

Nov 19, 2020
Writing skills = ntr ???????jajaja, that is a contradiction. NTR are sex scenes without good stories = Fap .
Nobody reads a word in ntr games

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Hey, folks. I want to know your opinion. Which girls are your favorites so far? Mine are Adele and Jess.
Well, I actually despise Adele and am creeped out by the obsessiveness of Jess. Also I preferred Jess's look when we first met her. Of the younger women I liked Lily, as for the mature ladies I was a fan of the receptionist until she got all need and possessive. Even though I love redheads I don't like the aunt very much, but that's because I don't like games that start with the MC already in a relationship.

Jul 6, 2021
Well, I actually despise Adele and am creeped out by the obsessiveness of Jess. Also I preferred Jess's look when we first met her. Of the younger women I liked Lily, as for the mature ladies I was a fan of the receptionist until she got all need and possessive. Even though I love redheads I don't like the aunt very much, but that's because I don't like games that start with the MC already in a relationship.
I actually like Lily a lot, she is my number 3 on the list. Also, I agree with you, I love redheads too, but Julia is hard to bear.

Reactions: MrFriendly

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
I actually like Lily a lot, she is my number 3 on the list. Also, I agree with you, I love redheads too, but Julia is hard to bear.
If Lily was a redhead and there was a button labeled "instantly marry" my MC would be pounding that button...

As there is not I am going to ensure that my MC ends up either never having sex (as much as I can prevent it) or being a complete and utter manwhore.

• Haha
Reactions: Crimsonfiend76
Jul 6, 2021
If Lily was a redhead and there was a button labeled "instantly marry" my MC would be pounding that button...

As there is not I am going to ensure that my MC ends up either never having sex (as much as I can prevent it) or being a complete and utter manwhore.
When I first saw her in the school, I didn't even noticed Jess, to be honest. I was so amazed with Lily's beauty that I was dying to flirt hard with her. Hahaha, she's a goddess.

4.20 star(s) 26 Votes