4.20 star(s) 26 Votes

IceboundArt

Sep 24, 2019
I get burnout and irl shit happens, but I honestly wonder why he bothered announcing the games return when he was just gonna go ghost again. He's not really making enough to be "milking" and if more irl shit happened he could at least say so. I gave up any hope for this game coming back, but an official announcement of it being dead or whats going on would be nice.

The Wicked One

Jul 8, 2017
I get burnout and irl shit happens, but I honestly wonder why he bothered announcing the games return when he was just gonna go ghost again. He's not really making enough to be "milking" and if more irl shit happened he could at least say so. I gave up any hope for this game coming back, but an official announcement of it being dead or whats going on would be nice.
I'd imagine he announced his return to see who would support him, and I'd also fathom he didn't do shit because he wasn't getting the support he wanted/expected. Unfortunately, I think most Patrons, like myself, are incredibly weary when it comes to developers saying one thing and then doing another. I am super-willing to support a developer, but they got to show me something, first. Saying "hey, I am coming back" doesn't immediately garner support.
If he were to release EP1: Remake, or whatever the fuck he promised he would do, tomorrow, I will go back to supporting him. But was he actually working on a this game when he announced his return in February 2023?
*pulls out Magic 8-Ball and gives it a good shake.
Oh, look at that; "not fucking likely".

And as for an "official announcement of it being dead or what's going on". It's super-clear it is dead, and they are not working on it. The silence is much louder than any announcement.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 26 Votes