4.20 star(s) 26 Votes

palemaster

Game Developer
Sep 1, 2018
any news on update
Hello. I'll transcript my latest patreon post:

February devlog
Hey everyone,

The prologue scene is getting a major overhaul for the next build. We're ditching all the old renders and replacing them with fresh new ones. I made this move because I lost my previous saves and couldn't continue the scene (since it ends abruptly). To be honest, this is a blessing in disguise because the old renders from the first episode just weren't cutting it compared to my newer stuff. I've also made some tweaks to give players more control, which has been a common complaint about the prologue. I can't wait to share some sneak peeks with you.

Thanks for being patient,

Palemaster.

Lord Bradley

May 28, 2019
Thanks for being patient
Quick question, will game move in the direction it first intended or does the overhaul include more than just visual changes? I know some loud people might have given you crap about some tags so wonder if that affected you in any way. Personally hope game continues as it once were regarding fetishes :p

palemaster

Game Developer
Sep 1, 2018
Quick question, will game move in the direction it first intended or does the overhaul include more than just visual changes? I know some loud people might have given you crap about some tags so wonder if that affected you in any way. Personally hope game continues as it once were regarding fetishes :p
Hey there!
I'm not exactly sure what changes are in store yet, but for now I'm focusing on giving players more control in the prologue scene (Lana's massage).

I'll also be fixing up the text and making sure everything is good to go. Across all episodes.

Don't worry though, I'm not planning on changing the tone and kinks and within in the game.
I'll, maybe, adjust some plot points. Not sure yet.

Lord Bradley

May 28, 2019
Don't worry though, I'm not planning on changing the tone and kinks and within in the game.
Sounds good, not a big fan of games who remove kinks midway through game, it is always better to just add choices for the kinks then so if 1 side of players complain too much they can just not see those kinks and who enjoy them can. Good luck and I can't wait to check out what you've been cooking and give my honest impressions. :)

baklol

Aug 13, 2018
Hello. I'll transcript my latest patreon post:

February devlog
Hey everyone,

The prologue scene is getting a major overhaul for the next build. We're ditching all the old renders and replacing them with fresh new ones. I made this move because I lost my previous saves and couldn't continue the scene (since it ends abruptly). To be honest, this is a blessing in disguise because the old renders from the first episode just weren't cutting it compared to my newer stuff. I've also made some tweaks to give players more control, which has been a common complaint about the prologue. I can't wait to share some sneak peeks with you.

Thanks for being patient,

Palemaster.
well sir waiting for it

Asterkur

Sep 18, 2021
Hey there!
I'm not exactly sure what changes are in store yet, but for now I'm focusing on giving players more control in the prologue scene (Lana's massage).

I'll also be fixing up the text and making sure everything is good to go. Across all episodes.

Would the game continue from where it left??

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
I'm already very excited to play now We just have to wait a little longer until everything is ready

Emelex

Nov 15, 2018
Next build will come with an overhaul of the prologue, improved text, and a brand new episode that continues the story. This is why the ETA is April, as there is a lot to do.
It'd be impressive if a new build managed to come out that soon.

Drafox

Jul 27, 2017
Amazing game I'm glad I tried it even with the abandoned tag and it's great to know that it's coming back soon. Jess is a gem by the way, I rarely like girls of her barely legal age but she is quite the vixen it's hard to resist her charms.

Purplepuke

Sep 8, 2021
I'm unreasonably excited for this to get continued, felt like a surprisingly unique and amazingly well written game and no matter how long it takes, I hope we get to see it brought to a conclusion

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: baklol

baklol

Aug 13, 2018
Next build will come with an overhaul of the prologue, improved text, and a brand new episode that continues the story. This is why the ETA is April, as there is a lot to do.
april is here sir so we got a date or what ...

The Wicked One

Jul 8, 2017
april is here sir so we got a date or what ...
Re-supported to the Patreon in February, had to end it at the end of March. If he posts an update on the next release, I will re-subb and post it here. But, I hate to say it, March was a ghost-town over on Pale's Patreon page. Very quiet.

• Sad
Reactions: Zane Truesdale

baklol

Aug 13, 2018
Re-supported to the Patreon in February, had to end it at the end of March. If he posts an update on the next release, I will re-subb and post it here. But, I hate to say it, March was a ghost-town over on Pale's Patreon page. Very quiet.
well they say dont water dead plants lets see then

Reactions: Prajil
4.20 star(s) 26 Votes