4.20 star(s) 26 Votes

JB08

Aug 6, 2016
Of all the games ive played that ended up abandoned, this is the one wish the most would come back. Dev should at least post what he planned for the story and ending. Ended on such a cliffhanger too. Did he ever state why he dropped it? His discord still have over 1000 people. Patreon down to 12 people though. Idk where it was at its peak.

Reactions: JJGomes and Pinsel

stahalle

Engaged Member
Jul 11, 2018
Of all the games ive played that ended up abandoned, this is the one wish the most would come back. Dev should at least post what he planned for the story and ending. Ended on such a cliffhanger too. Did he ever state why he dropped it? His discord still have over 1000 people. Patreon down to 12 people though. Idk where it was at its peak.
Hello everyone. As I stated to a few people, I never officially decided to abandon this game. In the middle of the 6th episode production I had the opportunity to go back to my old job and I took it. The game never gave me the return I was expecting.
I can only speculate the reasons for that. Maybe NTR flirts and hints, the lack of promotion and advertisement...maybe the game was simply not good enough.

I accepted the job because the support stagnated and I needed to complement my income. Back then I firmly believed that I could keep developing in my free time. What didn't happen. Over time the game, this thread, itch.io and even my patreon page became sources of anxiety that I started to avoid. I don't even know the last time I read this thread.
Two months ago a former patreon offered a good amount of money to create an exclusive scene. I Accepted for the money but eventually enjoyed doing it once again. I don't have the pressure of dealing with different kind people, hurtful criticism and I finally feel rewarded for the amount of work I put into this.

I didn't come here to tell you I'm coming back. That I'll start developing the game once again. At least not yet. My job and the deal I have with this person put me in a comfortable position. But I know it won't last forever. And deep down I want to finish what I started.
In practice, for the time being, the game is abandoned, I'll warn you all when I'm ready to bring it back.

I haven't yet but I'll spend the rest of the night reading the posts in this thread.
Thank you for the Love. And I'm sorry for letting you guys down.

View attachment 1720845 View attachment 1720846

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
The game never gave me the return I was expecting.
I can only speculate the reasons for that.
Simple, the fact you expected a return at all was the reason it didn't meet your expectations.

Some devs, a group you seem to be part of, think this is a job. It isn't. This is a hobby that some people manage to make a living from.

There are thousands of devs just like you trying to make these games and expecting a return and out of those thousands there are about 50-100 making bank.

The rest will make between 1k a month and nothing.

It's got nothing to do with how good a game is or how much effort a developer puts into it. There is only so much money to go around and most people willing to back games already have their favourites.

In order to pull support from other games and show people you are worth their money it takes a lot more than a handful of updates.

Some devs have had to complete a couple of games before their support started building, some devs will never make it at all.

If you start making adult games expecting to make any money then you have the wrong mind set and your setting yourself up for a fall.

Due to the amount of games that get abandoned there are a LOT of people now that won't back a dev unless they prove they are willing to finish what they start. It's just not worth it for us to back a dev that will drop their project for whatever reason, it's wasting money.

If you aren't willing to show you deserve our support and finish what you start, why should we give you our money?

Bse

Aug 1, 2019
Many Dev´s start with idea and never had idea of end it or how to add xy into it. There start and lost whem self somewhere on it.. so you see it a lot here. Do not mention ! why greedy no because where never write or think about it to end. so where lost in it... ( my mind )

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
I confess that this was the most surprising game I've played in months... a shame it was abandoned, but damn, what a game for those who enjoy a good story and plot
It's unfortunately like every good game has been abandoned but maybe one day it will come back.

John Doe Jr.

Jun 11, 2017
Simple, the fact you expected a return at all was the reason it didn't meet your expectations.

Some devs, a group you seem to be part of, think this is a job. It isn't. This is a hobby that some people manage to make a living from.

There are thousands of devs just like you trying to make these games and expecting a return and out of those thousands there are about 50-100 making bank.

The rest will make between 1k a month and nothing.

It's got nothing to do with how good a game is or how much effort a developer puts into it. There is only so much money to go around and most people willing to back games already have their favourites.

In order to pull support from other games and show people you are worth their money it takes a lot more than a handful of updates.

Some devs have had to complete a couple of games before their support started building, some devs will never make it at all.

If you start making adult games expecting to make any money then you have the wrong mind set and your setting yourself up for a fall.

Due to the amount of games that get abandoned there are a LOT of people now that won't back a dev unless they prove they are willing to finish what they start. It's just not worth it for us to back a dev that will drop their project for whatever reason, it's wasting money.

If you aren't willing to show you deserve our support and finish what you start, why should we give you our money?
Some may call this harsh but it's absolutely needed to hear this for people thinking about making an adult game. I think too many people get excited at the idea of becoming rich and famous overnight more than the excitement of actually grinding through a development process of a game that realistically only a handful of people will play

4.20 star(s) 26 Votes