4.20 star(s) 26 Votes

Lord Bradley

May 28, 2019
Do you guys think I need to keep trying to recreate her looks or redesign them entirely?
I think you should go with whatever is least taxing on your mental. Even if you have to completely re-render some characters and change their looks.. In the long run people will be attached to whatever is well written and developed, especially now that people kinda came to terms with this being abandoned. As far as the renders go in your attachment they look fine except that the left most girl have a "babyface" and right most girl has face looking older than what her character seems. Not gonna lie I don't remember character names so can't be more specific.

There are some devs who are lazy, some who are busy, some who are struck with terrible misfortune irl. Regardless I have seen people be mad about updates that come out every 2 weeks and be happy about updates that come out every 6 months or even longer. It all depends on the passion poured into the work, sticking to your vision. Do a lot for this game when you have time/will and update/include people for when you can't do as much and it should all be fine.

Best of luck!

Sleeping In Pieces

Mar 16, 2019
As far as the renders go in your attachment they look fine except that the left most girl have a "babyface" and right most girl has face looking older than what her character seems. Not gonna lie I don't remember character names so can't be more specific.
Isn't the rightmost one the aunt? If so she looks younger than she should.
I'll put the update here:
If you're rewriting the story from the start then revamped models would be palatable I guess. I'm on the camp of tweak the Teresa and Julia models some more though. They should look a bit older.

Reactions: Look-see

Emelex

Nov 15, 2018
I never liked Julia's face; it was a little too angular. But I adored Teresa! I hope that she more or less still looks like this from the front and that Julia still looks as good as this from the back:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ass Fan

palemaster

Game Developer
Sep 1, 2018
I never liked Julia's face; it was a little too angular. But I adored Teresa! I hope that she more or less still looks like this from the front and that Julia still looks as good as this from the back:
Teresa, Julia and her mother (that appear in the flashback) use the same character morph as a starting point. From there I tried to make Teresa younger and Julia older using many different morphs. I'll never do that again xD

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Damn it's good to remember this scene is so hot. Julia is very beautiful from any angle :love:

vendarr

Jan 22, 2019
I'm looking for not so expensive (if possible) data recovery recomendations in europe.
Had good experiences with Wondershare Recoverit.

Great to have you back!
I think Julia's original design was great. The daughter was my least favorite. Loved the other girls though. Especially Jess and Alba.

ogr blanc

May 15, 2019
here's idea, make it a plot point, maybe they won a free plastic surgery, or they were in a car accident, there are many ways you could change them while keeping their original designs prior to that.

AngelsAfterDark

Jun 11, 2021
Eyy hold up.. What's this all about? Is the game getting continued? I see talks about "character reworks" and "data recovery". I thought this one was dead for good. If not, I'm here for it:coffee:

Reactions: palemaster

AngelsAfterDark

Jun 11, 2021
here's idea, make it a plot point, maybe they won a free plastic surgery, or they were in a car accident, there are many ways you could change them while keeping their original designs prior to that.
I know this is a joke but in any case i don't think it's necessary to make it a plot point. They could just put up a disclaimer explaining why the characters will look different from that chapter onwards and it'll get the job done

slayerfox

May 19, 2018
I've just create a new public post in my patreon

I'm looking for not so expensive (if possible) data recovery recomendations in europe.
For data recovery - can you access the drive at all? is the drive physically broken, or just corrupted data? If the drive still responds, you can try a digital recovery method. Many of those exist online, some "free" (quotations because they only offer limited services, and only let you recover a certain amount of information, like 1GB for free), some paid for. If the drive doesn't work at all (your computer can't recognize it/it isn't responding), you'll need to ship the drive to a company to have them recover the data. One such company is , For that, unfortunately I couldn't give you a price, as you'll have to contact whatever company to get a quote. I would also reccomend looking at multiple companies to get different quotes and compare them to see what would fit your needs best.

Also, This won't help so much now, but if you think you'll either continue moving frequently, or just want to be safe, I'd recommend buying an extra backup drive of some sort. Doesn't have to be fast or expensive - it's just a back-up after all. Just have it run duing the night or when you aren't online, so it doesn't interfere with rendering or anything. My reccomendation on that would be something cheap, but portable and survivable, such as the Western Digital My Passport.. They have some (relatively) cheap versions for as low as US$55 (~50 EUR).

palemaster

Game Developer
Sep 1, 2018
For data recovery - can you access the drive at all? is the drive physically broken, or just corrupted data? If the drive still responds, you can try a digital recovery method. Many of those exist online, some "free" (quotations because they only offer limited services, and only let you recover a certain amount of information, like 1GB for free), some paid for. If the drive doesn't work at all (your computer can't recognize it/it isn't responding), you'll need to ship the drive to a company to have them recover the data. One such company is , For that, unfortunately I couldn't give you a price, as you'll have to contact whatever company to get a quote. I would also reccomend looking at multiple companies to get different quotes and compare them to see what would fit your needs best.

Also, This won't help so much now, but if you think you'll either continue moving frequently, or just want to be safe, I'd recommend buying an extra backup drive of some sort. Doesn't have to be fast or expensive - it's just a back-up after all. Just have it run duing the night or when you aren't online, so it doesn't interfere with rendering or anything. My reccomendation on that would be something cheap, but portable and survivable, such as the Western Digital My Passport.. They have some (relatively) cheap versions for as low as US$55 (~50 EUR).
I looked up online but I didn't see a problem like mine. Windows recognizes the drive, it takes a long time but I can see most of my files. When I try to access any file or open some folders I get a CRC error.

Tried some of these digital recoveries with no luck. They look like they are doing their thing but after some time the ETA go skyhigh. Like a year to finish it.

I'm doing the backup online. Set up 3 google drive accounts and I'm mirroring some folders related to daz renderings and renpy now.

I may follow your tip in the future to keep assets safe too.

Thank you for your response.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
I looked up online but I didn't see a problem like mine. Windows recognizes the drive, it takes a long time but I can see most of my files. When I try to access any file or open some folders I get a CRC error.

Tried some of these digital recoveries with no luck. They look like they are doing their thing but after some time the ETA go skyhigh. Like a year to finish it.

I'm doing the backup online. Set up 3 google drive accounts and I'm mirroring some folders related to daz renderings and renpy now.

I may follow your tip in the future to keep assets safe too.

Thank you for your response.
Tried this question on the more general help forums here? Some of the more tech and computer savvy people there might have a solution. Weird that you can see the drive and files but cannot copy them or do anything with the drive like defrag it. Sounds a bit like the drive stops working when it has a heavy load and considers about everything a heavy load. One of the admins, Sam if I remember right have seen talking extensively about setups. Maybe that could help.

hazyfire

Sep 11, 2018
I've just create a new public post in my patreon

Best new year news ever! Sorry but I can't help you with your data recovery problems, but I'm enthusiastically happy about you coming back!

4.20 star(s) 26 Votes