4.20 star(s) 26 Votes

Hildegardt

Oct 18, 2017
see this is what pisses me off, people who come to these sites and come on the threads to complain about a game if they dont like it or it doesnt have what they want on it, doesnt release updates when they want them released.. people come here to just complain and bitch about it and it makes the devs legit not want to be here or do what they was doing. imagine putting months/years into stuff where people complain constantly but still like and play it and just shit on you.. if a game has a tag you dont like, if you dont like a game, just dont play it.. why waste time and try bring down people just because your selfish ass isnt getting exactly what you want?

theres so many games here to play, theres so many different types of games to suit so many different types of people. how selfish of a person must someone be to expect every game to suit them and be catered to them.

IDK what went wrong with your promo or anything like that, i only use this site for these games and when i see the game i played it, people do go ape shit over NTR but i dont even remember NTR in the game but its been a while since i played. The safe bet is usually to go with no NTR or at least make it optional but at the end of the day you gotta make what is in your vision. If you listen to too many different people then it will take away from what you want to do. When i played this it definitely interested me and i liked the game and you obviously have the talent to make games at a good level so would be a shame to completely stop but you gotta do whats best for you. Good luck with the future and i hope ya get back to it at one point and find a way to tune out the scummy people that sometimes come here.
This attitude is what bug many of us. Very, very few games on here have forced swinging/sharing/etc--virtually none. And of those, they are clearly labeled on the OP. Yet, slap that label on a game, explain that the choices are optional and some folks will nevertheless have an immediate tonic-clonic seizure and refuse to play. Not only refuse to play, but wail bitterly about it.

To contrast, I don't care for forced harem and/or incest games. They are almost always a terribly lazy way of writing as no tension has to be developed (not to mention that there are greater odds of being attacked by tentacled space aliens than ever having multiple women being ok with sharing). So I will ask if there are options built into the game that will allow rejection of characters. If not, I will say no more and leave. But when it comes to NTR, all hell breaks loose from peeps even though routes are optional. I have advocated in previous posts that I wish there was an entirely separate forum thread for NTR games.

To anyone contemplating making a game such as this...create your thesis, outline the story, make the story. Learn from it, enjoy it, make it for your sake. You will not please everyone, but you can choose to be humble and gracious.
This forum could use a "Who asked?" rule. People love bringing up their very own sexual preferences, but it literally doesn't add anything to the discussion. They should atleast buy dinner first, before getting this personal with us.

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
Here you have the major reason, if I'm not mistaken even talked with you about it in some post here in the thread and was the reason that i stoped playing the game too.
Because other than that the game seemed to have potential.

To have a game making big bucks ussualy takes a good amount of time for it to be accomplished and when you put NTR on it you are already driving a very big bunch of players away making it much much harder to make big bucks.

I wish you the best be it in your job or making vn's and if you end up making another game without NTR/sharing/swinging i may give it a try .
Speak for yourself. I'm no NTR lover, but there are plenty of games on here that's very popular on here with some chunks of "NTR" (Whatever that is nowadays) on here.
Struggle with sin:
PATRONS
$4,435
PER MONTH

Peasant's Quest:
PATRONS
$4,386
PER MONTH

Summer with Mia:
PATRONS

Some other that I enjoy is:
Mad Turn, New Corral City, A Family Venture etc.

I know it's safer to go with no NTR, but you can still have success, even if there other people having sex in the game (That gets classified as NTR nowadays).

Sngo

May 9, 2020
This attitude is what bugs many of us. Very, very few games on here have forced swinging/sharing/etc--virtually none. And of those, they are clearly labeled on the OP. Yet, slap that label on a game, explain that the choices are optional and some folks will nevertheless have an immediate tonic-clonic seizure and refuse to play. Not only refuse to play, but wail bitterly about it.

To contrast, I don't care for forced harem and/or incest games. They are almost always a terribly lazy way of writing as no tension has to be developed (not to mention that there are greater odds of being attacked by tentacled space aliens than ever having multiple women being ok with sharing). So I will ask if there are options built into the game that will allow rejection of characters. If not, I will say no more and leave. But when it comes to NTR, all hell breaks loose from peeps even though routes are optional. I have advocated in previous posts that I wish there was an entirely separate forum thread for NTR games.

To anyone contemplating making a game such as this...create your thesis, outline the story, make the story. Learn from it, enjoy it, make it for your sake. You will not please everyone, but you can choose to be humble and gracious.
Well you have 2 choices, you either go dinner in a restaurant that serves what you like and the food arrives in 15 or you can go to another restaurant were the food takes 30min to arrive, in the first one you will just get what you want to eat in the second besides the longer time to get what you want you may get some food that you don't like(even if it's optional mistakes can happen and merge the 2 routes, already happened in other games and you can stumble on it(SS) on other discords, here etc) what you would you choose?

Then I would not use my money on something that divides the development time with something I despise.

What bugs me like you say is why you guys want us to support your kink, you "cry" because we don't support or stop playing the game because it has or will have NTR then you just need to support the amount of money needed to cover the ones that stop playing because that tag was used.

If non-NTR people leave and don't support you just need to cover for it instead of crying why we stoped playing and supporting it even if it's optional
We are not obligated to support your kink just because you want.

Go ask the deep pocket cucks that try to make some devs make NTR scenes just to see the non-NTR folks tears like they say.

And saying that about harem plot is just to laugh when the NTR plot are just pure trash, characters do complete personality change in 5min, 20years girls happily and eagerly waiting to be fucked by 60year old 800 pounds old farts right believable lol

Speak for yourself. I'm no NTR lover, but there are plenty of games on here that's very popular on here with some chunks of "NTR" (Whatever that is nowadays) on here.
Struggle with sin:
PATRONS
$4,435
PER MONTH

Peasant's Quest:
PATRONS
$4,386
PER MONTH

Summer with Mia:
PATRONS

Some other that I enjoy is:
Mad Turn, New Corral City, A Family Venture etc.

I know it's safer to go with no NTR, but you can still have success, even if there other people having sex in the game (That gets classified as NTR nowadays).
Sure there are, i didn't say there isn't any but it's much harder to achieve that amounts and the ratio between the ones that get to that amounts is lower too.

Didn't played any of that gamea but don't forget many that have that amounts started just with harem or incest as tags and when the game reached another lvl of support is when the NTR tag gets in, players already tricked and hooked many just forget the pledge or already hooked to the chars in non NTR routes.

And I'm out before some mod starts witch hunt

Last edited:

JB08

Aug 6, 2016
Hello everyone. As I stated to a few people, I never officially decided to abandon this game. In the middle of the 6th episode production I had the opportunity to go back to my old job and I took it. The game never gave me the return I was expecting.
I can only speculate the reasons for that. Maybe NTR flirts and hints, the lack of promotion and advertisement...maybe the game was simply not good enough.

I accepted the job because the support stagnated and I needed to complement my income. Back then I firmly believed that I could keep developing in my free time. What didn't happen. Over time the game, this thread, itch.io and even my patreon page became sources of anxiety that I started to avoid. I don't even know the last time I read this thread.
Two months ago a former patreon offered a good amount of money to create an exclusive scene. I Accepted for the money but eventually enjoyed doing it once again. I don't have the pressure of dealing with different kind people, hurtful criticism and I finally feel rewarded for the amount of work I put into this.

I didn't come here to tell you I'm coming back. That I'll start developing the game once again. At least not yet. My job and the deal I have with this person put me in a comfortable position. But I know it won't last forever. And deep down I want to finish what I started.
In practice, for the time being, the game is abandoned, I'll warn you all when I'm ready to bring it back.

I haven't yet but I'll spend the rest of the night reading the posts in this thread.
Thank you for the Love. And I'm sorry for letting you guys down.

View attachment 1720845 View attachment 1720846
If you do decide to fully abandon this game, at least dont be like the other devs who abandon and leave us high and dry with no closure. Make a post telling us how you intended or were planning on ending the story had you continued, some scenes you had in mind, various plot twists and plot points you wanted to do, etc. And maybe, pass the project off to another willing dev to continue in your place and pass the patreon over to him. A few games have done this.

Bse

Aug 1, 2019
Hello everyone. As I stated to a few people, I never officially decided to abandon this game. In the middle of the 6th episode production I had the opportunity to go back to my old job and I took it. The game never gave me the return I was expecting.
I can only speculate the reasons for that. Maybe NTR flirts and hints, the lack of promotion and advertisement...maybe the game was simply not good enough.

I accepted the job because the support stagnated and I needed to complement my income. Back then I firmly believed that I could keep developing in my free time. What didn't happen. Over time the game, this thread, itch.io and even my patreon page became sources of anxiety that I started to avoid. I don't even know the last time I read this thread.
Two months ago a former patreon offered a good amount of money to create an exclusive scene. I Accepted for the money but eventually enjoyed doing it once again. I don't have the pressure of dealing with different kind people, hurtful criticism and I finally feel rewarded for the amount of work I put into this.

I didn't come here to tell you I'm coming back. That I'll start developing the game once again. At least not yet. My job and the deal I have with this person put me in a comfortable position. But I know it won't last forever. And deep down I want to finish what I started.
In practice, for the time being, the game is abandoned, I'll warn you all when I'm ready to bring it back.

I haven't yet but I'll spend the rest of the night reading the posts in this thread.

You are Human as every one.
Patron and so is gabbel about money ( my point of view). You can not except what is booming income? Why Human are Human. Same goes for the Critism some are Consqutive other only bad mouthing. Humans again. So you need to see the different in it. or you dont need to see it and ignore it complet. But when you ignore it what is when ? You need to get a distance to understand it. When you look at my Answer i give in Teasing date ( it is my Personal view for it and how i see it. As exsample how Bad i can be, But hey me is me , you are you) So self thinking take bad mounting as a word left it right out. Constuctive Part think about it , answer it. We are all Humans so dont await Wonders....

Reactions: palemaster

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020

You have to do whatever is in your best interest. Period.
Love your VN. It's really a cut above. Selfishly I hope you'll find a way to come back to it. However, if not, understand that even unfinished, this is a real tour de force. A demonstration of excellence by any measure, and I thank you for all your work that made this possible.

baklol

Aug 13, 2018

hoping would be resume

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Does something like this ever actually happened because I always see someone suggesting that option which imo would never happen.
Never seen someone take a game over and complete it. I've seen people do conversions (from rpgm to ren'py), one person inherited a game after the original dev died but nothing ever came of it. Most devs want to make their own games, on top of that unless the original dev hands over the assets the new dev has to find everything, pay for everything (or pirate it), and then attempt to continue the story without the help of the original dev. Seems like a lot of work when a new dev could just make a similar or knock off game (that's more common).

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
Does something like this ever actually happened because I always see someone suggesting that option which imo would never happen.
There are some games where it has happened, the last or most recent that i remember, where the dev (iirc) allowed another to continue the game is "Oath of Loyalty" the original dev did from ch 1 to 10 but he did a rushed ending, another dev (or person interested in the game) apparently talked to him, getting the or dev to allow him to continue the story as a second part, but without changing anything from the old chapters.

I think something similar could be said about Big Brother, that game has had several sequels hahaha

Reactions: MrFriendly

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
A dev recently bought the rights to use an abandoned game, and is rebooting it (Personal Assistant: Blackheart edition). But there are very few cases

Reactions: I am Gone
4.20 star(s) 26 Votes