4.20 star(s) 26 Votes

Tehkin

Aug 1, 2020
Since we had news that the project is not abandonned, should someone put in under "On Hold" ?

I am Gone

Jun 10, 2020
For reals. Who is that "we", and where is that "news"? "From 1 of his members on Discord:" is not news.
Doubt there is any from the dev. Visits here every day but can't take the 1 or 2 mins it would take to say something here. Not even any posts for his supporters. :LUL:

Reactions: hentx

DanThaMan

Engaged Member
Jun 25, 2017
from 1 of his members on discord that talked to him:
"he's been sad for the past few months, the game hasn't given the payoff he'd hoped for and he's gone back to work at his old job. But I can tell you that he's working on the game but the pace is very slow, and yes the palemaster is fine, and he can't give a date but he told me he didn't abandon the project. I hope you all don't abandon the palamester I hope you understand him."
How about screenshot it instead so we can actually see the message that's supposedly from the dev, because i highly doubt Palemaster has spoke to anyone.

kartolas

Apr 10, 2021
Really liked this one. To put it into numbers, this was on my top favorites list with only 12 other tittles, my waiting list has 154 and my list of tried but that I won't probably touch again has 339 titles. No repeats. So yeah, bit sad about this one.

Anyway, all I can say is:

Thank you and the best of luck.

zecon

Jun 2, 2017
NO WAY ! (sorry for caps :cry:)

Palemaster u did a great/amazing work and i really like it your game , i would have liked to support you . :cry:

P.S. I'm not one of those people who likes comment or often comments on F95 , but today ... i make a SPECIAL exception -

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
Pity. Game was good.

If only it had been simplified with 3 or 4 love interest instead of so many it may have survived. A common mistakes among devs, to make a tree too big.

Big F.
I don't think it was abandoned because of too many paths, the game hasn't advanced very far yet. IRL happened and probably lack of motivation

JB08

Aug 6, 2016
Lame. I really liked this game, too bad its abandoned. Ended on a fucking cliffhanger too. Dev cant even be fucked with making a single patreon/discord post too. I dont know why devs abandon their projects cold turkey. You see this shit with TV shows too. At the very least tell us what you had planned for the plot, where you wanted to take thing, how you wanted to end the story. Dont just disappear ffs. Give your fans at least that much. How disappointing.

DanThaMan

Engaged Member
Jun 25, 2017
Is this game andonded andonded or just andonded under the f95zone.to rules? This was definitely one of the better games all around so I hope it's not entirely abandoned.
Definitely abandoned, no word from the dev in months yet actively visits the forum, now if it wasn't actually abandoned I'm pretty sure the dev would have said something by now either here, Discord or Patreon..

iainmore

Jun 12, 2017
Is this game andonded andonded or just andonded under the f95zone.to rules? This was definitely one of the better games all around so I hope it's not entirely abandoned.
I think he bit off more than he could chew on. It was just too ambitious a project.

AngelsAfterDark

Jun 11, 2021
I think he bit off more than he could chew on. It was just too ambitious a project.
Such unfortunate events..it would be nice if devs were generous enough to allow someone else to continue games they themselves aren't planning to continue. Im sure there's alot of devs who'd love to hop on this project.

• Sad
Reactions: palemaster
4.20 star(s) 26 Votes