4.20 star(s) 26 Votes

The Wicked One

Jul 8, 2017
The dev visits F95 very often (even today) and probably reads this thread but NEVER replies to people asking about the game and he is quiet EVERYWHERE else too, honestly i think it's abandoned.
I'd hate to be a stickler for the stupid rules here on F95, and I would especially hate to see Elysion, one of my favorite games here, get abandoned; however, isn't it 3 months quiet and an abandoned tag gets branded next to the game's title?

Reactions: kartolas

Guy Axworthy

Keeper of Assets
Uploader
Sep 14, 2018
I really hope palemaster is just taking a longer vacation...

I tried the game with no expectations what so ever, but it really managed to get me hooked. I was going to sub to his patreon but upon checking it out, I was like somethings wrong here....

Nevertheless palemaster , mate if you see this, at least give us a hit is we should keep our hopes up or not.

iainmore

Jun 12, 2017
I am beginning to think that he bit off more than he could chew on. This like some other games/VNs look quite ambitious.

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
damm I was so excited for all the upcoming elysion club scenes with his girlfriend or the boss rival feelsbadman :( :( :( :(

The Wicked One

Jul 8, 2017
The dev visits F95 very often (even today) and probably reads this thread but NEVER replies to people asking about the game and he is quiet EVERYWHERE else too, honestly i think it's abandoned.
At least we know he ain't dead, but I am guessing he just isn't working on Elysion... sucks, too, because I loved this game.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
No!! Is the game really dead? The last patreon post was in august but I was still hoping the dev was working on the game.

4.20 star(s) 26 Votes