4.20 star(s) 26 Votes

TheRequestor

Apr 28, 2021
Signatures

This is a signatures collection post and please do like the original signature post.
Big thanks to Lady Aspen.
Do let me know If I missed any signature.
20211012: Post 5381663 by Lady Aspen

https://attachments.f95zone.to/2021/10/1470893_Elysion-00a.gif

https://attachments.f95zone.to/2021/03/1121192_Elysion-03.gif

https://attachments.f95zone.to/2021/03/1121160_Elysion-02.gif

https://attachments.f95zone.to/2021/03/1121158_Elysion-01.gif

https://attachments.f95zone.to/2021/03/1121156_Elysion-00.gif
20201202: Post 4667670 by Lady Aspen

https://attachments.f95zone.to/2020/12/945224_Elysion.gif

Last edited:

C.M.Cas

Shameless Dev
Game Developer
Mar 18, 2018
Great game with a light but envolving story. Keep the good work.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
This game has some twists and turns .. also MC is all over the place,
torn between going his own way and / or pursuing adventures with this or that girl.

The cliffhanger in the last release also gives us a mix of chills and / or excitement.

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
I hope its not abandoned. The dev has not been active in Patron for a month. On discord silent as well.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
So nothing new and we are over the "end of september" :(
It's feeling rather "aboned" at this point. Ah, such a good game with some amazing looking renders and sex scenes. At the same time if this is abandoned I am not too surprised. The main "theme" or idea was of a sex club that the MC joins or visits and quite a few people didn't like that.

• Sad
Reactions: xbinhoux

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
It's feeling rather "aboned" at this point. Ah, such a good game with some amazing looking renders and sex scenes. At the same time if this is abandoned I am not too surprised. The main "theme" or idea was of a sex club that the MC joins or visits and quite a few people didn't like that.
Admittedly, I probably fell into that category since I did not like any of the outcomes from going to the club. I really didn't want to go in the first place and once there, no matter what choice we make, the night ends poorly. That said, I did like enough of the story that focused on the L.I.s including the stepdaughter and her friends along with the ex-wife's sister and the mistress.

Reactions: MrFriendly

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Admittedly, I probably fell into that category since I did not like any of the outcomes from going to the club. I really didn't want to go in the first place and once there, no matter what choice we make, the night ends poorly. That said, I did like enough of the story that focused on the L.I.s including the stepdaughter and her friends along with the ex-wife's sister and the mistress.
Yeah, right there with you. Didn't like any of the ways that visit went. Didn't like how Julie left the MC there regardless if she cheated or not. Really liked how things were going with Jessie, Lily, and the "daughter". Though I know some were also upset that the MC was raising her.

Hopefully those who were so vocal didn't kill this game. That said... I'm actually not hopeful at this point. Radio silence is never good.

fastflier

Oct 29, 2018
Yeah, right there with you. Didn't like any of the ways that visit went. Didn't like how Julie left the MC there regardless if she cheated or not. Really liked how things were going with Jessie, Lily, and the "daughter". Though I know some were also upset that the MC was raising her.

Hopefully those who were so vocal didn't kill this game. That said... I'm actually not hopeful at this point. Radio silence is never good.
how can you not like yumi! i love her! lol

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Well for me the 'problem' is so far I actually really like all the girls, yes even Julia who I know people either really like or hate. I just didn't care that much about the supposed real plotline regarding the missing ex-wife who 'may' have committed suicide. Sadly it appears only the daughter is the one who actually still cares enough to pursue that mystery. Everyone else has more or less written her off as dead and gone for her own mysterious reasons.

I was out on caring about her the minute she cheated a second time on the MC. I can almost understand if the MC and her had an open marriage or he was also a cheater, but by what we have to go on so far, he was a model husband and father and did not deserve that from her. Plus, objectively speaking, Julia looks way more attractive to me so as far as I'm considered, the MC has already upgraded.

Smarmint

Mar 23, 2019
So is Elysion deader than a doornail? Palemaster stopped the pause on his Patreon, and thus started charging again, but has not had a status update or any communication for almost 2 months. It is not looking good.

If so, this one, along with The Changing Season, and Oath of Loyalty make 3 very good games that were abandoned in the last couple of months, just as they were getting good.
How unfortunate.

• Sad
Reactions: tothadam1998

DanThaMan

Engaged Member
Jun 25, 2017
So is Elysion deader than a doornail? Palemaster stopped the pause on his Patreon, and thus started charging again, but has not had a status update or any communication for almost 2 months. It is not looking good.

If so, this one, along with The Changing Season, and Oath of Loyalty make 3 very good games that were abandoned in the last couple of months, just as they were getting good.
How unfortunate.
Dev was last online yesterday, but never said a word, it's not looking good for this game sadly..

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
We got a well rounded fantastic game - short but with different girls
and their different motivations to stick to MC - play and throbb them deep and lovingly,
babes be great!

How unfortunate.
Dev was last online yesterday, but never said a word, it's not looking good for this game sadly..
When faced with IRL dev skill impairment of feeling lost or not up to improove on this masterpiece, what good can you offer up to keep Dev here and make him respond to us?

What babe you want more of?
Where do you want MC to take their relationship to - marriage, beneffits budy,
hook up, dating? (dev has to make those scenes, our immagination is not enough)
Some example of the scenes you loved and some praise to nudge dev
to make more of those: ....

• Haha
Reactions: DanThaMan
4.20 star(s) 26 Votes