4.20 star(s) 26 Votes

seden

Aug 22, 2016
Goof Father, these days there genetics in place, of course there a price tag associated but, as to blood and gene, they are no worry any longer. It is possible to clean dna to, no erroneous dna or even edit to add in good sequences, sic.
Its not popular as its high tech, technique and knowledges associated, even if, it could be easier by now, as interfaces are one of the evolving areas these days.

Quite some interesting things technology side, Xiaomi getting bigger and adding in others domains, with daily life included, so, recent one is toward freezed meat (allowing quicker and better taste) + not connected (no electricity needed) as using a sandwich structure, which include high tech all around.

Found years ago guys who proposed heating vests. Again without energy need, this using coper in small sections, included into the clothe. It made the price go up quite a bit, so they choose to go with demi measure, meaning the user get a part custom equipment. No idea what it became as if was pricey enough, 700euros the basic..

Otherwise, 3DO and black ceramic, double wall glass, paper cutting board.
Those are somewhat easier to access, even if its dependant of where one is.

End HS, but, as things are old limit are not that important. Its more about knowledge and finances, social contact to, depending.

Game wise, good update, even if the ending was strange, tbs later in the game...

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018

August Update
Hello everyone. Since I wasn't able to deliver the update, decided to keep the billing paused for one more month.
The good news is that this will probably be the last month paused. Episode 6 is halfway done. Almost 300 renders and the first 3 scenes already written and coded. I'm still not working at the same speed I was in the first episodes but I'm slowly picking up the pace. So, I'll be conservative in my estimation and say that the episode 6 will be out at the end of september.
Thanks everyone for your support, patience and continuous interest in Elysion.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020

August Update
Hello everyone. Since I wasn't able to deliver the update, decided to keep the billing paused for one more month.
The good news is that this will probably be the last month paused. Episode 6 is halfway done. Almost 300 renders and the first 3 scenes already written and coded. I'm still not working at the same speed I was in the first episodes but I'm slowly picking up the pace. So, I'll be conservative in my estimation and say that the episode 6 will be out at the end of september.
Thanks everyone for your support, patience and continuous interest in Elysion.
It seems the games I've picked to follow are all in some form of hiatus or abandonment. Worries me that I have good taste in games but bad luck with developers. LOL Or the developers I pick have bad luck. Need more quality games like this one to play and distract me from my fears that games are going to be abandoned.

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
It seems the games I've picked to follow are all in some form of hiatus or abandonment. Worries me that I have good taste in games but bad luck with developers. LOL Or the developers I pick have bad luck. Need more quality games like this one to play and distract me from my fears that games are going to be abandoned.
Yeah I'm the same. This game and Where the Heart is are two of my favorite games and both of them are on hiatus right now. Hopefully it doesn't happen to other games I like.

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
I actually like Lily a lot, she is my number 3 on the list. Also, I agree with you, I love redheads too, but Julia is hard to bear.
Just finished Chapter 1, but my initial impressions are very positive. Some of the animations could use a little work, like the shower scene with Julia, but that's just a minor critique, I do like the mix of older vs. younger L.I., gives a nice broad range to choose from. I'm guessing for story reasons we are locked into pursuing certain choices with various girls, but if it was me, I'd definitely consider making more optional choices like avoiding the club initially and letting Julia go on her own in order to potentially spend the night with someone else/Yumi.

As I've just finished the first chapter, I'm not turned off by any of the presented L.I., well except maybe Adele. She's a little too thirsty and not really my type, as opposed to the delicious milf-esque busty, ginger-haired Julia... kinda curious to compare her to Bella now, and Yumi definitely checks my box for cute Japanese girls, though I find it hard to believe she's so young, 20ish iirc, but maybe that's because I find it odd for someone married at that age to already be feeling such a strong attraction to someone other than her husband. I would have just assumed at her age it would be less a possible soulmate connection as opposed to just boredom/lust and being inconvenienced by her marriage.

All I can say is its a good thing there is a planned harem tag in the works so outside of my increasing attraction to Teresa, whom I'm hoping finds out the truth the MC is not her biological dad, so we can have the option of adding her to the harem, especially as she seems to be ok with 'dad' being attracted to her friends without any judgement whatsoever.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Yeah I'm the same. This game and Where the Heart is are two of my favorite games and both of them are on hiatus right now. Hopefully it doesn't happen to other games I like.
Yeah, I have about 10 that I watch, of those 4 of them are on some type of hiatus. That doesn't count the 2 other games I flat out gave up on. Most of the games I follow have 4-6 month development times which means I spend most of my time trying to find quality games like Elysion or Where the Heart Is but there aren't a lot of candidates. Ugh!

Reactions: Crimsonfiend76

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
which means I spend most of my time trying to find quality games like Elysion or Where the Heart Is but there aren't a lot of candidates. Ugh!
You mean you don't want to play fuck em all incest harem game number 4000 with malnourished manlet mc number 5, complete with a horse dick. I think you are just far to fussy and need to lower your standards :KEK:.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
You mean you don't want to play fuck em all incest harem game number 4000 with malnourished manlet mc number 5, complete with a horse dick. I think you are just far to fussy and need to lower your standards :KEK:.
LOL, there's a place for that... Just not on my hard drive. I'm like the prissy bitch who needs to be wined and dined before she takes it up the ass except I need a good story and character development.

So few games bother to woo you, they just wham, bam, wang chung tonight you.

Crimsonfiend76

Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Finally finished the update and I'm hooked. Once again, I'm grateful for the planned harem tag, as the tally of ladies added in the last 2 chapters that are all ridiculously hot (minus Jess's mom, who I'd still consider hooking up with casually since she's a milf). I actually had planned to pursue Lily, but goddamn Jess is a dime piece, especially in the bikini. I also echo the sentiment that Teresa more than likely will be a romanceable L.I. at some point considering the love points separate from affection you can earn with her, not to mention the groundwork laid of her not being the MC's biological daughter. My guess is as soon as she learns the truth, it will change how she sees the MC.

At this point, I'm also equally invested in Yumi and Julia, so no clue how the MC will navigate pursuing all these ladies while not having it blow up in his face, but I can't wait to see what happens next.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Finally finished the update and I'm hooked. Once again, I'm grateful for the planned harem tag, as the tally of ladies added in the last 2 chapters that are all ridiculously hot (minus Jess's mom, who I'd still consider hooking up with casually since she's a milf). I actually had planned to pursue Lily, but goddamn Jess is a dime piece, especially in the bikini. I also echo the sentiment that Teresa more than likely will be a romanceable L.I. at some point considering the love points separate from affection you can earn with her, not to mention the groundwork laid of her not being the MC's biological daughter. My guess is as soon as she learns the truth, it will change how she sees the MC.

At this point, I'm also equally invested in Yumi and Julia, so no clue how the MC will navigate pursuing all these ladies while not having it blow up in his face, but I can't wait to see what happens next.
I'm team Yumi, which is strange because I usually go with team any redhead but I don't like Julia. She leaves you at the club no matter how you behave, she goes to work for the guy who fucked the MC's wife twice and is the bio-dad of the daughter. So... Just not a fan of her behavior. Not that the MC is a pillar of morality or anything, great thing is we can have him be a hypocrite.

As for the way the daughter (or "daughter") will perceive the MC, I think she may first react negatively to the revelation especially depending on how she learns. Eventually, yes, I could see her realizing that she could make a move on the one person who has cared for her and nurtured her. Then again she may just go fuck some rando...

Reactions: Crimsonfiend76

Crimsonfiend76

Donor
Sep 8, 2020
I'm team Yumi, which is strange because I usually go with team any redhead but I don't like Julia. She leaves you at the club no matter how you behave, she goes to work for the guy who fucked the MC's wife twice and is the bio-dad of the daughter. So... Just not a fan of her behavior. Not that the MC is a pillar of morality or anything, great thing is we can have him be a hypocrite.

As for the way the daughter (or "daughter") will perceive the MC, I think she may first react negatively to the revelation especially depending on how she learns. Eventually, yes, I could see her realizing that she could make a move on the one person who has cared for her and nurtured her. Then again she may just go fuck some rando...
Well Teresa strangely enough is attracted to the kid from the party that both Lily and Jess are not a fan of. Here's hoping the MC is able to have a nice 'talk' with him explaining the consequences of hurting his little girl. I don't see the MC going out of his way to pursue Teresa given the current pool of L.I. already available, including her 2 friends, but I don't rule out her being the aggressor/pursuer once she catches Jess/Lilly in flagrante delicto with the MC and additionally learns he's not her bio-dad, then all bets are off she might start to get jealous herself and discover certain feelings for him she didn't know she had.

While I've seen some people here describe Yumi as needy and desperate, I'd counter that with her as a young, possibly still newlywed who initially thought she could handle just a physical/casual sexual relationship with her boss, but per her own words found herself completely head over heels in love with a man she regards as her true soulmate and being in agony every minute apart from him while pretending to still be happy married to Brent. While I'm not surprised she decided to do the right thing and leave Brent since he did not deserve her cheating on him, she is aware of the MC's current (open?) relationship with Julia and has not given him an ultimatum to commit to her. If anything this eases her conscience and frees her to pursue anyone she desires without the constraints of being married.

I get the hate/marks against Julia, but she still a ridiculously hot redhead (hotter than Isabella IMO) and she truly seems to be in love with the MC given her reaction to what goes down in the club, while it was still shitty she leaves the MC behind no matter what choice is made. For the record, I went the celibate route as I did not mind making out with her in the club but was NOT down with drawing a crowd while having sex with her in the club only for Lydia to make an appearance and go down on the MC. Did not like the idea of the rest of the club seeing her completely exposed despite how hot Rio is revealed to be once we see her without the mask and wig. In any case, I digress....

I still plan on trusting Julia for the time being as long as she doesn't cheat on the MC with the guy who broke up the MC's marriage and is Teresa's bio dad or do anything to further jeopardize the spa as clearly someone has it out for the MC and is actively trying to ruin him. While we technically do not have an exclusive relationship with her... yet, he's the one guy I would hope she stay away from without needing to be told to explicitly stay away from him. If that's not possible, enter Yumi as the new #1 (with Jess/Lilly as side girlfriends).

Reactions: MrFriendly
4.20 star(s) 26 Votes