• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.20 star(s) 26 Votes
Oct 26, 2020
20cm.... that is still quite a large dong lol.

Although I think people are confusing girth and length, looks about similar size maybe tiny big shorter than normal. where it is different is the girth is quite a bit lower.

For reference: avg dick length irl is like 5.2-5.5 inches. so about 13cm.

edit: sidenote, if you want the "daughter" to not be in "" may I suggest substar (they also only take a 20% cut where as patreon takes 30%). Or a patch. That is if you plan to have le wincest type content, which I am assuming you may given that you have "daughter" in le game.

And since you are just starting out, you have time to make le switch. (if you want to of course).
"Yeah fuck me with that slightly above average cock".

That has a ring to it I suppose.

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
934738_cover.jpg

Elysion [Ep.5 v0.30] Walkthrough & Cheats Mod

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Download: - -

As always if you like the game please show your support for the Dev, .
If you like my work please consider supporting me on my or .

Last edited:

jmcronshaw

Apr 19, 2020
Thx for the heads up. I'll look into it.
if you are careful you can do it, if that is actually what you want to do with your story.
The most common way i've seen is to allow the player to define relationships and have a prominent disclaimer.
or just don't call them related in the base game and someone will patch
just don't every mention the patch or link this site on patreon
that's an easy way for devs to get screwed

aob86

May 12, 2019
i like the game so far and some hot girls but my problem is auntie Julia is really not my type at all and while you seem to be able to avoid most stuff by being mean to her she seems to be a major npc and not someone who you will be able to end things with so i might not check out the next update for that reason sadly

palemaster

Game Developer
Sep 1, 2018
Hey Guys and Gals i made a Elysion In-game Walkthrough Mod This mod that adds hints in dialogues that give points in the game Elysion.

Installation:

Download: MEGA -

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
I'll detail what these points are and make then matter in the next updates. But, to summarize, each girl has 3 stats:
Love (Basic attraction towards the MC)
Sympathy (How much she likes the MC in a no romantic/sexual way)
Authority (MC will be able to control and manipulate with this Control-like stat.)

palemaster

Game Developer
Sep 1, 2018
Will you do it in portuguese too, or will it continue only in english?
And beautiful work bro, it's quality.
I thought about writing in portuguese and then translating ... But I decided to take the risk and make this game in English. Not only to save time, but as a tool to develop it further.
I would appreciate if a fellow braziian take the time translate it because I want to dedicate my time finish the next episode asap.
Please no, Keep the beard it makes him look like a Chad!
The backlash made me rethink that decision :LOL:.
I may create a poll for the fans to decide when the time comes...

JokerLeader

Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
I thought about writing in portuguese and then translating ... But I decided to take the risk and make this game in English. Not only to save time, but as a tool to develop it further.
That's why in the Yumi Stats if you Deny her 4 times is in Portugueses, im portuguese so i understand what' was written there :p

• Haha
Reactions: palemaster

JokerLeader

Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
I'll detail what these points are and make then matter in the next updates. But, to summarize, each girl has 3 stats:
Love (Basic attraction towards the MC)
Sympathy (How much she likes the MC in a no romantic/sexual way)
Authority (MC will be able to control and manipulate with this Control-like stat.)
That will help a lot

Já guardei a definição dos Stats, obrigado, no proximo update em vez de colocar as letras, já coloco o significado.

Até ao momento o meu caminho favorito é o de Amor, a Yumi e a Julia, são as minhas personagens favoritas.

Um Grande trabalho e boa sorte para a continuação deste projecto.

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
will there be any sharing because the story so far with Julia sure sounds like it with the dodgy interview she going for and this shady sex club

• Sad
Reactions: The ArcKnight

palemaster

Game Developer
Sep 1, 2018
Let's talk then, give me your discord, if you don't have create one so we can talk
I put a link in the first page
will there be any sharing because the story so far with Julia sure sounds like it with the dodgy interview she going for and this shady sex club
Yes. Not only Julia. But, knowing how much some people dislike it, I'll try to keep as a avoidable options/path.

4.20 star(s) 26 Votes