4.20 star(s) 26 Votes

omegaX

Nov 2, 2017
im gutted the game doesnt even start up for me, just keeps asking to check for solutions online or close it, shame becasue it looks like a good game,

will check on a few more updates

good luck with it

• Sad
Reactions: palemaster

palemaster

Game Developer
Sep 1, 2018
im gutted the game doesnt even start up for me, just keeps asking to check for solutions online or close it, shame becasue it looks like a good game,

will check on a few more updates

good luck with it
which platform?

MadCore

Feb 10, 2018
its windows . just says the exe doesnt work i tried re downloading and nothing
Yeah, this game won't start if you extract it to a folder whose name has a special character. Try one with generic characters, e.g. games. For me, this solved the problem.

Reactions: palemaster

ShiroOkami2

Mar 14, 2020
Thanks for your feedback. I knew that my writing would be an issue. I'm Brazilian and even though I'm not fluent , I decided to write directly in English. I'll try to find a proofreader for the next update.
Sometime in the future I might create a discord channel so you guys can report these kind of mistakes for me to correct.
Unless they are able to grow one, a man should have a beard dont be a woman now. There are a few issues with story, with how it start and how it plays out. Not enough to stop players tho and still enough to get us excited about next update, and I feel that as game goes forward you'll get the hang of it no worries it a awesome start. Proofreader is a good idea even for English native devs...tho must admit your English a shite ton better than a lot of English native devs I've seen, grammar is a lil off but still easy to understand and doesn't detract from the game-play for a English speaker so all in all you doing freaking good work...plus your renders are just freaking awesome Yumi for instance...ppl know wht i mean there

Will apologize I wanna support but cannot thanks to fing covid for losing my job. Will say tho this game is worth supporting 100% (plez do if you are able to this dev deserves it). Stay safe all, and for the love of hentai wear your masks properly...

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
I put a link in the first page

Yes. Not only Julia. But, knowing how much some people dislike it, I'll try to keep as a avoidable options/path.
Sorry, I'm not okay with it. Even if it is avoidable, I can't get into accepting fact that this game contains sharing stuff. But, anyway, Good luck to your game. Those fans who have no problem with optional stuff, will play your game definitely. Renders looking nice. Hope you atleast keep main Li away from sharing stuff even as avoidable.

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
Sorry, I'm not okay with it. Even if it is avoidable, I can't get into accepting fact that this game contains sharing stuff. But, anyway, Good luck to your game. Those fans who have no problem with optional stuff, will play your game definitely. Renders looking nice. Hope you atleast keep main Li away from sharing stuff even as avoidable.
...you have WIAB as your signature. and your complaint is avoidable content?

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
...you have WIAB as your signature. and your complaint is avoidable content?
That's game got that stuff for only one character. Rest of the Main Lis are free from it. (Atleast upto now). If this game got that stuff for only one character, I'm still okay to play this game. That's why I said, "Hope, you atleast keep Main Li (daughter) away from Sharing".

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
That's game got that stuff for only one character. Rest of the Main Lis are free from it. (Atleast upto now). If this game got that stuff for only one character, I'm still okay to play this game. That's why I said, "Hope, you atleast keep Main Li (daughter) away from Sharing".
fair enough

Reactions: harsha_26

palemaster

Game Developer
Sep 1, 2018
Unless they are able to grow one, a man should have a beard dont be a woman now. There are a few issues with story, with how it start and how it plays out. Not enough to stop players tho and still enough to get us excited about next update, and I feel that as game goes forward you'll get the hang of it no worries it a awesome start. Proofreader is a good idea even for English native devs...tho must admit your English a shite ton better than a lot of English native devs I've seen, grammar is a lil off but still easy to understand and doesn't detract from the game-play for a English speaker so all in all you doing freaking good work...plus your renders are just freaking awesome Yumi for instance...ppl know wht i mean there

Will apologize I wanna support but cannot thanks to fing covid for losing my job. Will say tho this game is worth supporting 100% (plez do if you are able to this dev deserves it). Stay safe all, and for the love of hentai wear your masks properly...
Thank you so much my friend. Your words are a hell of a incentive. I got my first patron today and I am very very grateful. But I know and understand those who prefer to wait some time and more updates before committing. And of course I understand those who can't support with cash. Your feedback is important for me as well.

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
Ok i just finished this initial release and i think i will stay reserved and not comment much about it yet as i see some things that might be a problem (for me ofc), with that said this game has a great potential to be very good.

Will keep this one on my watch list, good luck dev. (y)

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
you know i got to thinking since NTR/sharing was brought up and it being avoidable. and thought what are the chances of MC and the Model(forgot her name) end up teaming up to go after one of the models her camerman is trying to pursue but hasnt yet and instead cuck him. downside to this it just adds another character to deal with but more still fun to hope for. mostly cause i rarely see a game where a LI gets cheated on as her backstory but no revenge is offered on the table to cuck him. last game i remember with that option was abandoned. and i guess it technically doesnt apply here since they seem to have an open relationship... again just a random thought.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Carefree247

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android Ep.1_v0.1 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

4.20 star(s) 26 Votes