4.20 star(s) 26 Votes

serpentes

Apr 24, 2017
Elysion [0.1] Cheat Mod
The Warehouse
When looking at a previous comment of the dev I think your labels are off. Should be a really quick fix.

I'll detail what these points are and make then matter in the next updates. But, to summarize, each girl has 3 stats:
Love (Basic attraction towards the MC)
Sympathy (How much she likes the MC in a no romantic/sexual way)
Authority (MC will be able to control and manipulate with this Control-like stat.)

palemaster

Game Developer
Sep 1, 2018
When looking at a previous comment of the dev I think your labels are off. Should be a really quick fix.
I read that the tags should reflect what the game has in the current version. Not what the dev plan to add. If that info is not correct I'll put the additional tags.

SNvl3oy

Nov 17, 2018
For some reason the game don't open for me. I tried both launchers (normal and x32), but still won't open. I don't get any errors, can anyone help? I'm using windows.

palemaster

Game Developer
Sep 1, 2018
For some reason the game don't open for me. I tried both launchers (normal and x32), but still won't open. I don't get any errors, can anyone help? I'm using windows.
I think I found out the reason why some people might be having these problems. I was using a pre release version of renpy to build the distributions.
Sorry about that. I'll fix it as soon as I can.

grohotor

May 15, 2020
It is central to the story, the dev said so. It will play a big part in later chapters.
maybe it does but with a setup like this i have no interest to continue. yea i know, none cares but seriously in this case i find the MC completely irredeemable.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
Hey Guys and Gals i made a Elysion In-game Walkthrough Mod This mod that adds hints in dialogues that give points in the game Elysion.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download: MEGA -

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
Hey JokerLeader. I just started this game and i am confused with the options. Could you explain what the parameters L,S,A means. I assume it means Love, Submission Angry. I also assume the colour scheme is just to highlight different characters

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Hey JokerLeader. I just started this game and i am confused with the options. Could you explain what the parameters L,S,A means. I assume it means Love, Submission Angry. I also assume the colour scheme is just to highlight different characters
It's
Authority (MC will be able to control and manipulate with this Control-like stat.)

Nex update i will include in more details, and so wiil the dev

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
It's

Nex update i will include in more details, and so wiil the dev
Thanks for the verification.

Just clarifying Sympathy means non romantic feelings right?

4.20 star(s) 26 Votes