4.20 star(s) 26 Votes

Darkmetal

Jul 6, 2019
Good game. I really like the story so far and the models are all great. I especially like the platinum blond Adele (but am sad that she may have been designated as the slut of the story :cry:.)

screenshot0001.png

I also find it interesting that the title of this game is the name of the shady club (as opposed to the name of the Spa) and look forward to see where it goes.

A note of caution though:
Choices and multiple paths are good, but there is such a thing as too many - especially this early in the game. For example, just for Yumi alone, there are already 4 scenarios to write/render for (MC late for the meeting, MC keeping it on the DL, MC on time Dom, MC on time loving). Many a game have been abandoned by devs getting overwhelmed by having to code, render and ring fence a multitude of different branches intersecting with a multitude of other different branches e.g. The dev of Dirty Pool had to give up on the game and start a new less ambitious one as did the Dev of The Manifest (though in the latter case he came back to it after about a year and half doing another game).
Anyways, best of luck with the game.

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
Its a promising start. Dont like the white haired girl, but it looks like we can avoid stuff with girls, so thats fine :)

The last patreon post is from the 16. dec. and the hint that we might see a 0.2 in that month - so I hope there will be an update soon what the status of the game is currently.

Reactions: palemaster

palemaster

Game Developer
Sep 1, 2018
I had a series of setbacks in december. I was only able to really get back to renders 3 days ago. Before I was thinking in release a shorter update a month after the initial release. As i couldn't keep this promise, I decided to make the next update at least as long as the first one. Soon I'll make another patreon post further explaining everything and resume posting exclusive content to my patreons as well.
The new ETA is late january now. Thank you all for the interest in my work :D

Last edited:

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
palemaster dont forget to leave an update about the progress of the game on your patreon to let people know whats up. being active there helps out a bit. maybe a post every 2 weeks or so. it could be something as simple as. "game is at 50% done for next update or im working on scene 4/6 scenes."

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
Hey Guys and Gals i made a Elysion In-game Walkthrough Mod This mod that adds hints in dialogues that give points in the game Elysion.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download: MEGA -

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
Can you update your mod to new version ?

Jonah Arkon

Sep 22, 2017
well not a bad game but please allow up to opt-out or avoid of the planned tags, thanks for the consideration.

4.20 star(s) 26 Votes