4.20 star(s) 26 Votes
Sep 3, 2020
Download android Ep.1_v0.1 APK Mega
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my
I would like to say that this game is very well made and the developer is very talented

I know games
are hard to make so what I'm about to say should be treated as my stupid opinion

and in my opinion the main MC is an ass he s'the worst sscum on Earth

how the hell am I supposed to root for the guy

talks about his cheating wife and then he cheats on everybody
he fuck everything that moves

I believe he even refers to his daughter at one point as a brat

don't misunderstand me I am not some sjw snowflake but normally the Game supposed to give you the option to act like that or not

if somebody is playing the game and they want the character to act that way go for it

but for me i would like to play with a moral character I should have the option to do so

danvo2004

Apr 24, 2020
Hey Guys and Gals i made a Elysion In-game Walkthrough Mod This mod that adds hints in dialogues that give points in the game Elysion.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download: MEGA -

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
Thanks for very up-to-date mod, good job man

palemaster

Game Developer
Sep 1, 2018
I would like to say that this game is very well made and the developer is very talented

I know games
are hard to make so what I'm about to say should be treated as my stupid opinion

and in my opinion the main MC is an ass he s'the worst sscum on Earth

how the hell am I supposed to root for the guy

talks about his cheating wife and then he cheats on everybody
he fuck everything that moves

I believe he even refers to his daughter at one point as a brat

don't misunderstand me I am not some sjw snowflake but normally the Game supposed to give you the option to act like that or not

if somebody is playing the game and they want the character to act that way go for it

but for me i would like to play with a moral character I should have the option to do so
Thanks for your feedback. I'll take into account. But I wanted to create a moraly ambiguos MC from the start. The game starts from a point in his life where he is selfish and insensitive towards women. He has a reason to become like that. You may agree with or you may think that things that happened to him are not enough to change a man. The player has the power to change MC behaviour from there. To redeem him and make him act more moraly. But i'm not sugarcoating a MC who chooses the harem path.

There's another point you mentioned that can be seen as an translation error. I'm not a native english speaker. Brat, in my idiom, can be interpreted like a playful way to call kids. That said, I'm looking for a proofreader to help me avoid these in the future.
https://f95zone.to/threads/proofreader-needed.67528/

heyyoo

Jun 1, 2018
love the game and renders
but i get lag when i want to go to the in-game menu to save or when i arrive at choices, is this because of me or do others have it too? i know i'm not on the best pc but still it can do a lot. thx in advance
ps: a walkthrough would be great for future

Sep 3, 2020
Thanks for your feedback. I'll take into account. But I wanted to create a moraly ambiguos MC from the start. The game starts from a point in his life where he is selfish and insensitive towards women. He has a reason to become like that. You may agree with or you may think that things that happened to him are not enough to change a man. The player has the power to change MC behaviour from there. To redeem him and make him act more moraly. But i'm not sugarcoating a MC who chooses the harem path.

There's another point you mentioned that can be seen as an translation error. I'm not a native english speaker. Brat, in my idiom, can be interpreted like a playful way to call kids. That said, I'm looking for a proofreader to help me avoid these in the future.
https://f95zone.to/threads/proofreader-needed.67528/
thank you so much for responding to my comment it means a lot and don't worry about the spelling mistake I have

a reading disability so I understand what it can be like when
you get words wrong
and I would love to talk to you about your game if you don't mind

so if I understand you correctly he starts the game as a quote-unquote bad character
but it is a result of his heartbreak
and depending on my choices in the game later on I could help him through his heartbreak and turn him into a good man
well if that is the case then I love it I didn't understand that he was acting that way because he was heartbroken
I thought
i had no control over his moral choices but now I understand
oh and I forgot to ask you something if it's alright with you can the Harem be optional

I don't really like harems I'd like to choose one girl and finish the game with that one girl because it feels more romantic

if not at the start maybe later on in the game
depending on my choices

Last edited:
Reactions: travin213

palemaster

Game Developer
Sep 1, 2018
thank you so much for responding to my comment it means a lot and don't worry about the spelling mistake I have

a reading disability so I understand what it can be like when
you get words wrong
and I would love to talk to you about your game if you don't mind
so if I understand you correctly he starts the game as a quote-unquote bad character
but it is a result of his heartbreak
and depending on my choices in the game later on I could help him through his heartbreak and turn him into a good man
well if that is the case then I love it I didn't understand that he was acting that way because he was heartbroken
I thought
i had no control over his moral choices but now I understand
Yeah. I wanted to talk briefly about his marriage and being cheated...but backstory will be slowly detailed and revealed throughout the next episodes.
oh and I forgot to ask you something if it's alright with you can the Harem be optional

I don't really like harems I'd like to choose one girl and finish the game with that one girl because it feels more romantic

if not at the start maybe later on in the game
depending on my choices

Last edited:
Sep 3, 2020
Yeah. I wanted to talk briefly about his marriage and being cheated...but backstory will be slowly detailed and revealed throughout the next episodes.

thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule to answer my questions it means a lot to me

before I thought that he was a heartless monster who only cared about fucking

but now I see that I was wrong

but I'm going to play it again and this time I won't stop until I reach the end

when you love someone I mean really and truly love someone with all your heart and
day cheat on you and break your heart it can feel like a fate worse than death

now that is a character I can root for and want to see succeed

Pinsel

Dec 25, 2019
Nice start, love your game already and Yumi will be my main girl. Finaly some nice aisan model and it was kind hart to see her cry. She is totaly in love

Last edited:

share_or_fail

Jan 13, 2020
I could of said that the MC looks like the character JC Denton from Deus Ex, but that would not have been as funny as a joke. Right?
That would have been much funnier actually. What you said initially wasn't funny at all. It was much more likely to discourage creators from working with anything other than the "acceptable", boring ass, white boy- which I'm so sick of seeing. I wouldn't presume that was your intention, for the record.
I mean, hey, if you want to eat meat and potatoes for every meal of every day, all year long- you go right ahead I guess. I like variety in all aspects of my life.

SexyFeetLover

Feb 14, 2018
That would have been much funnier actually. What you said initially wasn't funny at all. It was much more likely to discourage creators from working with anything other than the "acceptable", boring ass, white boy- which I'm so sick of seeing. I wouldn't presume that was your intention, for the record.
I mean, hey, if you want to eat meat and potatoes for every meal of every day, all year long- you go right ahead I guess. I like variety in all aspects of my life.
It was funny. You just lack a sense of humor. And i do like to play as a white male since i am one. There is nothing wrong with meat and potatoes (and gravy). It tastes well and fills your belly. The alternative; Soymilk and veggies. No thank you mam! :)

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
so they plan to add shit to the game by type (Cuckold, Share ...) ??? wasted time ...
it's time to already learn how to add to the tags what you plan ...
I'm sorry for google translation
so you facepalm me for asking a question about sharing then you go ahead and complain about sharing :WaitWhat:

Reactions: Gudil

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
I think by next release you will have alot more patreons. I am planning to patreon this game at next release just to make sure its serious.

Reactions: palemaster

palemaster

Game Developer
Sep 1, 2018
I think by next release you will have alot more patreons. I am planning to patreon this game at next release just to make sure its serious.
Thanks...It means a lot.
I sure hope so. I'm not in dire need of money rn, but I expect it to be profitable eventually. I'll keep updating the game for some time regardless :D.

share_or_fail

Jan 13, 2020
It was funny. You just lack a sense of humor. And i do like to play as a white male since i am one. There is nothing wrong with meat and potatoes (and gravy). It tastes well and fills your belly. The alternative; Soymilk and veggies. No thank you mam!
Yeah, you're right, you're funny- you go ahead and have this one, super shooter, you need it. I can tell. Meat and potatoes every day for your whole life is interesting and healthy, and yep- the only alternative is veggies and tofu, er whatever. Non-variety is the slice of life! You go get 'em, little guy.
Besides, everyone's hitting themselves over my comment, and it bothers me sooo much when they do that. It's so poignant.

SexyFeetLover

Feb 14, 2018
Yeah, you're right, you're funny- you go ahead and have this one, super shooter, you need it. I can tell. Meat and potatoes every day for your whole life is interesting and healthy, and yep- the only alternative is veggies and tofu, er whatever. Non-variety is the slice of life! You go get 'em, little guy.
Besides, everyone's hitting themselves over my comment, and it bothers me sooo much when they do that. It's so poignant.
Come on, dont be so darn serious. No need to get upset about a little joke over some viritual character. I really hope you have thicker skin then this out in the real world. :)

share_or_fail

Jan 13, 2020
Come on, dont be so darn serious. No need to get upset about a little joke over some viritual character. I really hope you have thicker skin then this out in the real world.
Okay. :cry: I'll try. Thanks. It just really upsets me, what people say over the internet, you know. This great communal space where we all are nice to each other all the time, and always say the truth.

4.20 star(s) 26 Votes