4.20 star(s) 26 Votes

thebladeofwar

Mar 28, 2018
Play game. Waifu Yumi so hard, don't even want to do anything with anyone else and want to only romance Yuki. Don't even want to do anything lewd at the titular club of the game. Be good and loyal... as loyal as a cheating protag can be. Part 2 cliffhanger happens anyway. FUCK!

In all seriousness great renders and interesting potential for a drama. Not sure how the story wants you to play though, which is a potential good thing. No real blatant "winning" route which is wonderful as long as the story routes are complex and versed well enough to handle the multiple ways to play and give satisfying endings to the decisions you make.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Here are the game goals .. plain for all to see and pursue ... should they know how, that is ...
” Now he is trying to support and get closer to her

While struggles to keep the Spa from bankruptcy

Play game. Waifu Yumi so hard, don't even want to do anything with anyone else and want to only romance Yuki. Don't even want to do anything lewd at the titular club of the game. Be good and loyal... as loyal as a cheating protag can be. Part 2 cliffhanger happens anyway. FUCK!

In all seriousness great renders and interesting potential for a drama. Not sure how the story wants you to play though, which is a potential good thing. No real blatant "winning" route which is wonderful as long as the story routes are complex and versed well enough to handle the multiple ways to play and give satisfying endings to the decisions you make.

Game oN!

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
20 cm according to my measurements. I wanted the MC with big but human penis.

He will shave, eventually.
Just remember that any "realistic" size for the penis will translate into looking very small and weak on a render/drawing. People are so used to seeing horsecocks and monstrous dicks destroying holes that there is a bit of warped sense of size when it comes to illustrations.

Case in point. If that penis is measured to be 20cm in the software or something, that proves the point. 20cm is almost 8 inches. That is a massive penis in the top 1%. The angle in that picture could be affecting my judgement, but it does seem a bit small right...? Basically, you need to up the size a bit in length and girth when it comes to games to show the size you are aiming for. Aim for somewhere between huge and horsecock and you will probably get a "realistically" large penis that doesn't make you chuckle when girls go "it's so big..!"

linkinn

Apr 25, 2020
Game looks pretty good, but can you elaborate more on the group sex tag, it always worries me, is it supposed to be FxFxM , MxMxF.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
The renders in this game are great, really like every one of them. I am curious to see where the story goes as it is early days and it doesn't seem much has been revealed. A few things...

It really needs to be proofread. There are some simple fixes that would help immensely.

Allow us to avoid fetishes and/or people. A perfect example is Julia - why give three options of Suggest, Demand, or say nothing... Why can't he just tell her he is using her shower and then have her walk in? Personally, I see a redhead and my MC fucks a redhead but I am sure there are people out there (somewhere) who would prefer to avoid a hot ginger (weirdos).

For me the one I have no interest in is Adele, I hope that the MC doesn't have to fuck her. As a fan of choices I am hopefully we receive more as the story unfolds.

Regardless, best of luck and I will keep my eye on this one.

Spawn420

Oct 24, 2018
Hey Guys and Gals i made a Elysion In-game Walkthrough Mod This mod that adds hints in dialogues that give points in the game Elysion.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download: MEGA -

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
new version is out.. let us know when you got an updated mod out

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Good stuff, palemaster! There are a few struggles with English here and there, but nothing major, and the variety of options in how to play the MC is hugely appreciated. As someone else pointed out up-thread a ways, though, be careful that you don't commit to managing too many branching and intersecting paths this early.

A minor niggle: I ran into an exception error when going directly to meet Yumi on day 2 because the d2ylate variable didn't exist (it gets set to True if you have the drink with Adele before going to meet her). I just set it manually to False.

So this game has avoidable NTR but no tags looks to me the mods and dev are slipping on there job titles.
Tags are for content currently in the game. I don't think there's any NTR in there currently, just a few choices that you are told "may lead to NTR" in the future.

Allow us to avoid fetishes and/or people. A perfect example is Julia - why give three options of Suggest, Demand, or say nothing... Why can't he just tell her he is using her shower and then have her walk in? Personally, I see a redhead and my MC fucks a redhead but I am sure there are people out there (somewhere) who would prefer to avoid a hot ginger (weirdos).
I have to disagree with the example; that scene was a solid example of how to do it right: Allowing you to play the MC as more romantic, dominant, or passive according to preference, all still getting a nice scene with Julia appropriate to your choices (and the option to turn her down entirely if you're clinically insane).

albul

Jun 8, 2017
Interesting start for the story, this is a game that I will keep my eyes on. But I think it needs a walkthrough to navigate it. I do anyways. Is there no option for the MC to stay with Julia at the club? Seems like regardless what I do (even if MC fucks Julia at the club and doesn't kiss Lydia), he somehow ends up with his dick in Lydia's mouth. Seems like the only option for not being involved with Lydia, is to literally not do anything at the club.

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
Elysion [Ep. 2 v0.15] Walkthrough Mod

Features:

Installation:

Download: MEGA -

As always if you like the game please show your support for the Dev, .
If you like my work please consider supporting me on my or .
Thank you so very much for the updated Mod.

4.20 star(s) 26 Votes