4.20 star(s) 26 Votes

Anonymux

Mar 27, 2018
What's NTR?
A term used for a story theme that focuses on a particular type of cheating/unfaithfulness in a relationship in an adult-oriented real-life video, manga, or anime. The person that cheats is initially forced against their will (either physically, by being blackmailed, or by the influence of an ingested or injected mind-altering substance) by the instigator(s)/perpetrator(s) to participate in a sexual encounter but then is mind-bended to enjoy and/or accept the experience (as per urban dictionary's definition).

Aug 17, 2019
Unofficial Android Port for Ep.2v0.15 Compressed + WT Mod :

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.

Reactions: Xeron_Xr

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
I trust if you are interested in Julia you should either be able to avoid the club or keep her for yourself only????
I hope nothing happened to her in the intro to the club where you drank too much or were drugged???
And I hope you can go to the interview with her to protect her since you know of the interviewer - if you want her for yourself???

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
Sometimes I worry about that. I put the black screens to convey the idea that a little time has passed.

Knowing that a lot of people seriously dislike that, I garantee that no NTR will happen in the future with the MC unless you pick the correct (or wrong) highlighted choices.

Thanks for that. I fixed this issue for the next patch.
Does that also mean you will change or give an option to assure Julia is not taken by Preston or anyone else in the club opener
and she left because she was not feeling well or was drunk and a friend took her home without her getting taken advantage of???

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
Truthfully there should be an option to leave the club before you do anything once you realize what the ugly couple were about
you know Preston and his slut wife

palemaster

Game Developer
Sep 1, 2018
Does that also mean you will change or give an option to assure Julia is not taken by Preston or anyone else in the club opener
and she left because she was not feeling well or was drunk and a friend took her home without her getting taken advantage of???
I won't spoil future plots. But if you did not took that particular choice, Julia will not be taken by preston or anyone and that will be clear in the next updates.But the uncertainty is intended.

As for leave the club and don't interact with the ugly couple, I'm afraid that's not possible. The game will revolve around this club. Ugly couples and slut woman are part of it. The MC will always be able to avoid all NTR and most situations. But sometimes a choice you make in the past will lead to undesired results further down the road.

And I will only give a warning when that result lead to NTR. Otherwise you will have to find out. Or don't...

Sep 17, 2020
A term used for a story theme that focuses on a particular type of cheating/unfaithfulness in a relationship in an adult-oriented real-life video, manga, or anime. The person that cheats is initially forced against their will (either physically, by being blackmailed, or by the influence of an ingested or injected mind-altering substance) by the instigator(s)/perpetrator(s) to participate in a sexual encounter but then is mind-bended to enjoy and/or accept the experience (as per urban dictionary's definition).
Ow, thanks!

Reactions: Anonymux
Jan 7, 2019
I won't spoil future plots. But if you did not took that particular choice, Julia will not be taken by preston or anyone and that will be clear in the next updates.But the uncertainty is intended.

As for leave the club and don't interact with the ugly couple, I'm afraid that's not possible. The game will revolve around this club. Ugly couples and slut woman are part of it. The MC will always be able to avoid all NTR and most situations. But sometimes a choice you make in the past will lead to undesired results further down the road.

And I will only give a warning when that result lead to NTR. Otherwise you will have to find out. Or don't...
you are writing a story around this club but so far the first time you go for action in the club it will be NTR other path that doesn't end in NTR you go home drunk without the person you came with and you are saying that the whole game will be this club, Sorry man but but you are going to be wasting time updating your game for both paths when 90% of players will be going for the Non NTR path so the game will be boring as shit.

laeg

Donor
Dec 22, 2017
you are writing a story around this club but so far the first time you go for action in the club it will be NTR other path that doesn't end in NTR you go home drunk without the person you came with and you are saying that the whole game will be this club, Sorry man but but you are going to be wasting time updating your game for both paths when 90% of players will be going for the Non NTR path so the game will be boring as shit.
Another part is that i realy cant trust her after club

Professor Black

Jun 14, 2020
Could anyone please tell me what the deny stat is? ex: Day 3 Julia Deny+1
edit: also please add NTR on your planned tags....

Last edited:
Reactions: Nospamwss

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Could anyone please tell me what the deny stat is? ex: Day 3 Julia Deny+1
No significant consequences with Julia for day 3 (yet anyway; no telling if a later update will pick up on them): If you have no "deny" points with Julia after the first few choices the MC will *gasp!* hold her hand.

Piling on too many deny points with Yumi on day 2 on the other hand will lead to a massive loss of love points. So that's probably the sort of consequences you can expect.

rocopc

Feb 27, 2019
Have this problem... anyone knows how to solve it, thanks

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 205, in script call
call _gl_test
File "renpy/common/00gltest.rpy", line 387, in script
$ __gl_test()
call _gl_test
$ __gl_test()
File "renpy/common/00gltest.rpy", line 387, in <module>
$ __gl_test()
File "renpy/common/00gltest.rpy", line 317, in _m1_00gltest__gl_test
_gl_performance_test()
File "renpy/common/00gltest.rpy", line 342, in _gl_performance_test
ui.interact(suppress_underlay=True, suppress_overlay=True)
AttributeError: 'SWDraw' object has no attribute 'scale_fast'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/bootstrap.py", line 326, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "renpy/main.py", line 617, in main
run(restart)
File "renpy/main.py", line 148, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "renpy/execution.py", line 922, in run_context
context.run()
call _gl_test
$ __gl_test()
call _gl_test
$ __gl_test()
File "renpy/ast.py", line 922, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "renpy/python.py", line 2218, in py_exec_bytecode
exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "renpy/common/00gltest.rpy", line 387, in <module>
$ __gl_test()
File "renpy/common/00gltest.rpy", line 317, in _m1_00gltest__gl_test
_gl_performance_test()
File "renpy/common/00gltest.rpy", line 342, in _gl_performance_test
ui.interact(suppress_underlay=True, suppress_overlay=True)
File "renpy/ui.py", line 298, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3006, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, **kwargs)
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3516, in interact_core
self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 2380, in draw_screen
renpy.display.draw.draw_screen(surftree)
File "renpy/display/swdraw.py", line 869, in draw_screen
if self.scale_fast:
AttributeError: 'SWDraw' object has no attribute 'scale_fast'

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 7.4.1.1270
Elysion Ep.2v0.15
Mon Jan 25 16:10:08 2021

4.20 star(s) 26 Votes