4.20 star(s) 26 Votes

Nospamwss

Sep 6, 2017
It has no perceiveble impact as for right now. It will be used in the future.
Can you already add future tags so that many people do not waste time on this? it just pisses me off with the cheating from the developers about the genres!
Planned:
Harem, Anal Sex, Corruption, Cheating, Creampie, Group sex, Stripping...
maybe it's time to add honestly all the tags?

and sorry for the google translation!

palemaster

Game Developer
Sep 1, 2018
Can you already add future tags so that many people do not waste time on this? it just pisses me off with the cheating from the developers about the genres!
Planned:
Harem, Anal Sex, Corruption, Cheating, Creampie, Group sex, Stripping...
maybe it's time to add honestly all the tags?

and sorry for the google translation!
When I first released the game I was not certain about NTR That's why I didn't put it there. The episode 2 was released yesterday only for patrons. I didn't update the page here. Now it is done. Sorry for making you waste your time...

Nospamwss

Sep 6, 2017
When I first released the game I was not certain about NTR That's why I didn't put it there. The episode 2 was released yesterday only for patrons. I didn't update the page here. Now it is done. Sorry for making you waste your time...
Thank you! now I can safely quit playing ))) this sorry again for google translation))
I made a game about swinger club! )))) and did not know that the game will be with the genre of NTR??? :D presses the "Unwatch" button
and good luck

Last edited:

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
I won't spoil future plots. But if you did not took that particular choice, Julia will not be taken by preston or anyone and that will be clear in the next updates.But the uncertainty is intended.

As for leave the club and don't interact with the ugly couple, I'm afraid that's not possible. The game will revolve around this club. Ugly couples and slut woman are part of it. The MC will always be able to avoid all NTR and most situations. But sometimes a choice you make in the past will lead to undesired results further down the road.

And I will only give a warning when that result lead to NTR. Otherwise you will have to find out. Or don't...
At Least it sounds reassuring Thanks

palemaster

Game Developer
Sep 1, 2018
Thanks for your reply. So I assume deny will be either to get rid of the character or somehow related to "authority" variable.
It's a special stat that can override the basic ones. The idea behind it is this: If you choose too much of some wrong answers it can prevent some achievements in the future even if you got the necessary basic stat to achieve it . But this feature can change or be removed in the future.

Reactions: neronwtf

Sngo

May 9, 2020
Game started good, was nice to have a refreshing mc model and with beard too was a plus(beard power), nice renders was hoping for more of this game but now with that ntr and sharing crap (avoidable or not can't support a dev that waste is time making that kind of crap) just killed it for me, its a shame but we'll nothing i can do about it, will have skip and forget the game now, still wish you good luck palemaster .

That will help a lot

Já guardei a definição dos Stats, obrigado, no proximo update em vez de colocar as letras, já coloco o significado.

Até ao momento o meu caminho favorito é o de Amor, a Yumi e a Julia, são as minhas personagens favoritas.

Um Grande trabalho e boa sorte para a continuação deste projecto.
Bom ver que quem comprime os jogos é um Português, obrigado pelo teu trabalho joker, dá sempre jeito poupar espaço no disco e "poupas-me" muito espaço no telemóvel ;).

palemaster

Game Developer
Sep 1, 2018
Game started good, was nice to have a refreshing mc model and with beard too was a plus(beard power), nice renders was hoping for more of this game but now with that ntr and sharing crap (avoidable or not can't support a dev that waste is time making that kind of crap) just killed it for me, its a shame but we'll nothing i can do about it, will have skip and forget the game now, still wish you good luck palemaster .

Bom ver que quem comprime os jogos é um Português, obrigado pelo teu trabalho joker, dá sempre jeito poupar espaço no disco e "poupas-me" muito espaço no telemóvel ;).
Eu não tenho nada contra NTR, mas existem outros gêneros que eu também nunca apoiaria. Por isso eu te entendo. Obrigado.

Reactions: Sngo

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
Guys it is simply: Affinity points is friendship points, how a girl sees you as a friend and nothing more
Love :Romantic feelings
Authority/Power : Is domination points, for establishing a maledom relationship with a girl.

In any case palemaster good work and looks like your game is picking up steam. Just don't try to burn yourself too much trying to please every poster here. Do your own story and do not change your vision. There will be a lot of drive by posters during every update whom will say "a shame X happened, so now I cannot support this game!" and they never had intentions of supporting your work to begin with. This happens in every game here. If you want to take advice from someone listen to your patrons. I really like the vibes of the game I hope it does not turn into a gotta catch-them-all harem collector where every girl is just drooling at your feet and is happy to jump your bone even after knowing you have slept with 10+ women.

Oct 4, 2019
I don't know how it's possible that I missed 0.1 because I like what I see and read here.
Got a little potential bug to report unless it's my own fault.
After picking all options that maximize love and affection and arriving at the choice where you can opt to skip entering Adele's house at all, I get this error message after entering the office on time for Yumi's date:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That means in my playthrough the only way to go to Yumi is to play along with Adele a little longer.

My best grill

I skimmed through the thread and I'd like to touch on a few observations. I thought there were more typos than instances where the writer genuinely didn't know how to say something in English correctly. That's good in a way, right.
And I hope this helps rather than further ignites things, but I skip games when the most infamous three letter word tag is featured front and center but here after picking the option that made you avoid all of that in this game, I never felt like something was forced upon me I didn't like. A little overblown to panic in this case maybe unless I'm missing something like a dumb-dumb? That being said, I don't know where Julia ended up. The other thing I felt was somewhat lacking was that the MC stayed for so long in that club and you always end up with a hangover with Lilly at your place even if you got all the celibacy tags and ignored Lilly for so long. I mean, I'd have liked to talk more with her, she's tending the bar there after all and you're there to check it out for the first time. That's all.
I'm also pretty happy with the branching options so far. I have no specific preferences or pretense that I can make demands about where this game goes, but I hope a little nonetheless certain characters don't get shut off prematurely before we know more about them. I'm intrigued by the neighbor and the nutritionist in particular and Teresa's butt is made to be played with. There also was the girl at the gym.
On that note:

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: palemaster

palemaster

Game Developer
Sep 1, 2018
And I hope this helps rather than further ignites things, but I skip games when the most infamous three letter word tag is featured front and center but here after picking the option that made you avoid all of that in this game, I never felt like something was forced upon me I didn't like. A little overblown to panic in this case maybe unless I'm missing something like a dumb-dumb? That being said, I don't know where Julia ended up. The other thing I felt was somewhat lacking was that the MC stayed for so long in that club and you always end up with a hangover with Lilly at your place even if you got all the celibacy tags and ignored Lilly for so long. I mean, I'd have liked to talk more with her, she's tending the bar there after all and you're there to check it out for the first time. That's all.
I'm also pretty happy with the branching options so far. I have no specific preferences or pretense that I can make demands about where this game goes, but I hope a little nonetheless certain characters don't get shut off prematurely before we know more about them. I'm intrigued by the neighbor and the nutritionist in particular and Teresa's butt is made to be played with. There also was the girl at the gym.
On that note:
Thank you so much for this feedback. This bug was reported and the fix will be released soon I must have accidentally deleted the flag while editing the file.

I'll try to answer your questions but i'll seize the opportunity to expand a little bit.

This episode was set to finish as it did. The night club scene should be at least twice as big. But I had hardware problems in December that halt the production for more than 20 days. I made a patreon post explaining this situation and I briefly talked about another problem that I'll further explain now.
The club scene was to big for my rig. It was taking more ran that I had. Even with scene optimizer and all. Daz was constantly crashing and when I raises virtual memory the crashing stopped but my pc
Was unresponsive for minutes everytime I hit the render button.
So when I should be rendering at least 50 pics per day I was getting 10. So I had cut short the scene and the plot in there. But I'll try to fix all these inconsistencies in the story throughout the next episodes. I recently bought a lot more ram. 64gb has to be enough.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Why Am I Even Here?
4.20 star(s) 26 Votes